400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• SuZQz173
    Options
    Congratulations, you are now on the opposite side of fear! Way to go.

Keep living life beyond fear.

I look forward to making 400 days count!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow.... you are an inspiration! You look great and congratulations on all your hard work!
  • Hennismom
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! What an inspiration you are :smile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • KateKatelyn
    Options
    What an awesome achievment!! :)

we shoud throw a party lol
  • FoundProdigal
    FoundProdigal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Thank you! And CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing amazing!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    that's how girls do it! you make me proud ;)
  • DeniseOmari
    Options
    OMG!!! This just brought me to tears (literally) for I know how hard it must have been to not only post that picture but to take it and actually have to look at it yourself! You have done an amazing job!! YOU are my motivation to keep pushing!! Way to go!
  • missmelissa919
    missmelissa919 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Freakin amazing!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How long was it before you started noticing the weight was coming off?

Thanks to EVERYONE for all of their kind words and quite often I've literally had tears in my eyes reading your comments.

I took progress photo's every 5 pounds or so right from the start, I would encourage everyone to do so. I started noticing from the photo's at around 20 lbs down, but I still struggle to see much of a difference in the mirror on a daily basis. Hopefully my mind will catch up soon!
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @!!!!
  • ohmygod45
    ohmygod45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well you have motivated me!
  • Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing....how could anyone be mean about what you looked like and what you've achieved. If anything it was great to see your pics...You are an inspiration to me, same height and start weight as me, I've lost 15lbs in about 6 weeks but still have plenty to go..Was thinking i'd try for 10 stone but now seeing you, maybe i can go lower too.

Fantatsic job, be very proud!!!!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Wow!! You don't even look like the same person! Amazing!
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    unbelievably amazing!!
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow~~~~~~~~~~ Amazing!!!!
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is incredible, You have done amazing massive well done to you!!!
  • ashleylmp
    ashleylmp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • elleravenpeters
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Well done! I have just started MFP this week, also using in conjuction with the 5:2 diet...I feel inspired by your pictures, so pleased for you and hopefully I will have the same results in a few month, I have 3 stone to lose.. You really do look amazing :)
  • gvdoliver
    gvdoliver Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    epic transformation - great work, inspires me to keep going towards my goals, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!