Is this only for Americans?!

Options

Replies

• GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I prefer to be called a United Stater. Please dont lump me in with Canadians or Mexicans.

It is thinking like this that makes the U.S. a running joke with the rest of the world. Get out of your box and learn about the world instead of hating it.

BTW I am a U.S. citzen living in Canada which in my opinion is much more open and accepting of the one race we are all part of.....THE HUMAN RACE.

How enlightened of you.
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, ı'm neither from Us nor from Uk. I am from afar. I am from Turkey.
  • AlanTuring
    Options
    I prefer to be called a United Stater. Please dont lump me in with Canadians or Mexicans.

It is thinking like this that makes the U.S. a running joke with the rest of the world. Get out of your box and learn about the world instead of hating it.

BTW I am a U.S. citzen living in Canada which in my opinion is much more open and accepting of the one race we are all part of.....THE HUMAN RACE.

How enlightened of you.
    Seriously, I think this sort of thing could catch on, if only people had heard about it before. I suggest we start a PR campaign right away for these valiant ideals and whatnot.
  • symonspatrick
    symonspatrick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wales originally but that was before my time.
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    South African here as well! Love our country, but would honestly like to explore the world as well :)
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was born in Kenya, lived and educated in the United States and now living in Britain. My lineage is Indian.

you tell me where the heck i am from because I am a mess when the Olympics are on.

Finally someone with a sense of humor!!! This Thread was getting a little too heated at times. I was born and raised in the United States, and have never even been outside of the Country, and yes I am very proud to be an American. MFP is a site where hopefully all of us can put our differences aside and concentrate on the goals we all share.....getting fit, or losing weight. We might actually learn something from each other about our different cultures and foods, from the wide range of friends and their respected Countries that are represent on here. Hoping everyone has a great day or night, wherever you are
  • ChristineLondon
    ChristineLondon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm from London :-)
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    British, thank **** :drinker:
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Well I've obviously offended some people I do apologise!

you spelled apologize wrong ;)

eta: this was a joke, mods. relax.

She most certainly did not!

eta: joke...kind of...
  • Markwells01
    Options
    I am English...but see what youhave started now !!!! :bigsmile:
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm from an entirely foreign place... Essex!

eta : Joke - I love being an Essex girl really...
  • hutch58
    Options
    dont worry about that ...we wont
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options

fist bump.

fist bump here too. God bless 'merica!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Some people here aren't even from English-speaking countries.

Le gasp.
  • mulatto_butts
    Options
    Hell yeah bros, jingoism and idiot nationalism, *fist bump* Let's do this ****. Don't lump me in with those people who happened to have been born slightly north or south of where I was, dawg, the country to whom I belong through no action of my own is inherently superior, because
  • LagoonaChanBlue
    Options
    I'm from UK :D
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am a french quebecer from Canada wich is part of the common wealth of engalnd and is situated in north america.
    bottom line i'm a person of the world! ;)
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Hell yeah bros, jingoism and idiot nationalism, *fist bump* Let's do this ****. Don't lump me in with those people who happened to have been born slightly north or south of where I was, dawg, the country to whom I belong through no action of my own is inherently superior, because

:laugh:
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options

Mate, I'm pissed and have read that 4 times and still I'm confused.

Cracking first post tho' :)
  • SwimFan1981
    Options

Mate, I'm pissed and have read that 4 times and still I'm confused.

Cracking first post tho' :)

I think he is taking the piss out of the silly Billy's from earlier on. Definitely one of the best 1st posts I have come across.