30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• rav52
    rav52 Posts: 495
    Options
    Im totally in....slacked off during the winter and boy Im paying for it!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I have it but never started it. not one for working out at home but since I bought it I should use it and see how it goes.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started it twice and (blah blah blah, insert my crappy excuses here). Let's get this show on the road! :)

^^^THIS, Count me in! NO more Excuses for me!!!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'll send you a friend request. I actually started yesterday as a personal challange to finish before Spring Break (beginning of April for us).
    I've done it before, but that was about 9 months ago. It helps to have support to guilty you to complete :laugh:
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds at the beginning of February and only lasted 3 days before I gave up. Been wanting to get started again, so I am in!
  • bobbiboo24
    bobbiboo24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in for sure! I'm starting tonight though but looking forward to this! :D
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it on Friday too! I'm in :drinker:
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    I'm down for that!!
  • JessieJanie
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love some of the other people who are doing it to add me as friends! :smile:
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1~ 7th day! I am in!
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've started it before but never finished. It's time to get ready for swimsuit season :) Please add me....
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started and am on level 1 day 4....but will keep going!! This will be my motivation!!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Just be careful not to injure your knees. There are many reviews on Amazon about potential injuries. Just be careful.

I agree...it can be tough on the knees!! Also, you can watch them free on YouTube...

I have found that somedays I need to wear my knee brace. But if you listen to JM and do the exercises as she does you shouldn't have problems!
  • emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11, so just started level 2. I am already seeing slight results. 2lb weight loss but that will also be down to eating better. But I feel great, I my core/stomach muscles feel tighter, it's weird but I feel that my posture if better due to that, I can already feel how it's benefiting my body.....apart from my thighs killing and it being an effort to walk down the stairs!

I've taken before photos and I can't wait to take the afters! I may take 'during' pics on day 11.

Emma

xx
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I did 30 days straight back in Aug 2010 and lost just 6lbs BUT I lost 15.5inches! I had my first baby this past August and I've been struggling to lose anything. So here's hoping I can lose at least a few inches and pounds again!

Don't forget to measure yourselves! I measure damn near everything: neck, biceps, chest, waist, across the belly button (I'm high waisted but belly after belly is ROUGH), hips, thighs, and calves.

Let's do this! I'll post my starting measurements and weight in the morning.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm so in...
  • reenasamaan
    reenasamaan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it and can pick it up tonight! But first, I must ask - is there a lot of jumping involved? I ask because I live in a second floor apartment with hardwood floors and an elderly woman living downstairs and I work out at 6:30 a.m. - so don't want to upset her... please let me know!
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a lot of jumping. You do jumping jacks, butt kicks, jump rope, etc.
  • Plussizebritt
    Plussizebritt Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in also =)!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Ordered it a couple of days ago and should get it here SOON :)