Share your side by sides

Options

Replies

• cnf2013
    cnf2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Which code do I need to use to post pictures?
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    5'7" ~ 24/26W in starting pic and size 12 Currently

tifferscomppic.jpg
    bigsmall.jpg

I WANT A LOVE LIKE THAT!!!!!

You both are amazing! And that is REAL LOVE... Together through anything and everything! Congratulations! You are so beautiful :flowerforyou:

He keeps me pushing to better myself, each day. I'm not where I wanna be YET...but I'm back in the game and I will get there. I've made a few lasting friendships through MFP that I am so very thankful for each and every day. I appreciate each one of ya'lls sweet comments.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    5'7" ~ 24/26W in starting pic and size 12 Currently

tifferscomppic.jpg
    bigsmall.jpg

I think this has to be my favourite photo share I've seen yet... absolutely beautiful! What a special guy you have there :)

Thank you for your kind words. He is my #1 supporter. We've been together 16 years and married almost 14. He is a keeper!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options

Use the IMG code from photobucket, but once you paste them here, you have to change them from UPPERCASE to lowercase to get the picture to show in the feed.

:drinker:
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    kbepvd.jpg
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options

[ img ] your photo url here [ / img ]

Please remove the spaces within the brackets.
  • sparklehurte
    Options
    WOW. I cannot believe the difference weight makes. You all look great.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    1zx8dqq.jpg
  • cnf2013
    cnf2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on the far right in the first photo, 162lbs, Ocotober 2011. I'm currently 133lbs, hoping to lose another 13.

a0cd2a4d-9e3c-41ff-a855-98831285d42e_zpsea397d18.jpg2459b882-fbe3-4714-b4d9-8776bcaa1cf7_zps21441b8b.jpg
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    49fc6ace-8e78-4e81-a4c8-0fe0de59cec4_zps5cb97dee.jpg

b48bfd44-104c-4b8f-acf2-2ed44f16fc7c_zps77d4a225.jpg
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Here you go- not sure if they'll place side by side or top and bottom...
    Feb1997.jpgleanin.jpg

Wow....night and day difference. Wonderful job!
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Untitled_zpsf5138b77.png
    172 pounds v. 141 pounds.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Derpinaaa!
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    70total.jpg

Insanity_zpsebd3dc38.jpg

I love this! Fantastic visual!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    <<=== Mine is my current profile pic =) ... I'm in the middle of a weight loss stall, but still feel proud of how far I've come since last year...
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    <<<<========== mine is here - still an ongoing work in progress - but I am getting there slowly.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    361days_zpsc9d667d1.jpg

Still almost 20 pounds to go, to reach my goal. But, I no longer doubt that I can do it!

ETA: Fixed typo.
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You all look so great! Can't wait to have an "after" pic!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just have to BUMP this for when I start to lose motivation! You all look AMAZING!!!!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    From left to right: September 6th ~143 lbs / December 22nd ~129 lbs / February 18th ~126
    9c89b879-264d-477e-a9af-487ef63e05fc_zps6b3de9aa.jpg

Starting in January I switched to a weight lifting centric exercise plan and dropped approximately 3% Body fat in the 7 weeks.

So how in the world did you get your stomach like that! Inquiring minds WANT TO KNOW! Details please!!!!!

I got my stomach like that with hard work in the gym and watching my diet. I know, not the answer many people want to hear, but it really is the truth.

I started out just going to the gym. Cardio, HIIT and a cardio lifting class (Body Pump) was my first step. That helped get the weight going down. In September I started going to the gym 6 days a week, but still following the mostly cardio, HIIT classes and Body Pump routine. My eating habits started changing in October and that is when the weight and inches started to fall off. In January I decided to get back into lifting and focused on iso lifts with splitting days so that I hit each area twice a week. I did limited traditional cardio (5 min running warm-up or up to 2 mile run), 10 min of HIIT and plyometrics and then did core work every day. I started eating more whole foods in November as well. The biggest impact on showing any muscle is fat loss. I have always had the abs, they were just cozy under the layer of fat, granted they are stronger and better formed now. As my BF% drops the abs stand out more. I have the best fat loss results with strength training and short cardio stents like I am doing now.

Right now I'm about 20-21% BF, eat 1800-2000 cal a day, and work out 6 days a week (3 days are Strong Lifts 5x5). I've lost 8 inches around my waist since the end of May and dropped from a size 12 to a size 4.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!