Anybody have 40lbs to lose? Need a day by day buddy!

Options
I want to lose 40lbs.

I am taking it day by day, trying to go slow, not be obsessive, just eating what feels natural, recording it and working towards that goal.

Anybody else looking to lose that amount of weight?

I weight weekly on Wednesday.

Carolyn

Replies

• hkfreak9
    hkfreak9 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi breezedaze! Yes I need to lose 40lbs. more. My starting weight is 200lbs. and 120lbs. as my goal weight. I already lost 40lbs. and trying to lose 40lbs. more. Add me? =D
  • 22pirtle
    22pirtle Posts: 34
    Options
    I would love to lose 30-40 lbs. I weigh on Mondays weekly.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have 43 to lose!
  • KatieM46
    KatieM46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to lose as well!
  • shaenajones
    shaenajones Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have between 40-55 lbs I am wanting to lose!
  • klitteral
    klitteral Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 45-50 to go. Looking for friends won't you be mine. lol
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started 3 weeks ago...and I've lost 4.6.

I have already lost approx 40 and then stalled..then moved..then gained some back and now I'm back on track to finish this thing off before summer...

I find that checking in...planning...and not freaking out if you run out of a food you eat a lot is key! lol

Planning...recording....and helping others makes it work for me.

I've added everybody to a point..if I haven't added you yet..add me!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 35-40 my goal is by September or by the end of the year of course it it happened sooner I'd be happy. I too am in the slow down weight loss right now, also still recovering from vacation, I probably have 2 weeks of being back on track to start losing again. I log EVERYTHING and am on most days, not super chatty but positive and avoid drama :wink: Good luck to all it will be worth it!
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 40 pounds! This baby weight is sure taking its sweet time coming off! Feel free to add me :-)
  • kyedo
    kyedo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would like to drop another 40. That would put me right at the edge of on-demand. Always looking for folks that try to keep focused on what is in front of them
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I need to lose an additional 51 pounds. I log in everyday and exercise regularly. I plan to be at goal this time next year. Add me if you keep an open diary.
  • bakerbecky4733
    bakerbecky4733 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 50 pounds...would love some motivational friends...please feel free to add me anyone...I have no idea how to add friends!! :)
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 more to go :)
  • bakerbecky4733
    bakerbecky4733 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    oh...and I just started so that is why I have lost ZERO!!!
  • breezedaze
    Options
    I've lost track..if I haven't added you please add me.

I'm serious about leading the charge..I keep going to the success stories and people have lots 100lbs 200lbs even more..I can lose a mere 40!

No starving just making a plan, following it through...day by day.

I can see it...me...in a long gown at my daughter's wedding in July...very very slender...40lbs...well..now it's 35.4.

I'll be posting daily on my profile :)
  • breezedaze
    Options
    I have lost..my ticker just doesn't work!
  • jaded011
    jaded011 Posts: 38
    Options
    my ticker says 30, but i actually wanna lose somewhere between 40-50 more, it just seems like, if i look at the number 50 at this point, it feels i'll never make it, 30 feels like i can. i'll reset it when i make it there. problem being- i dont have a scale at my house, i can only weigh when im at the dr or at my parents house. but i definatly need people to help me keep motivated as well.
  • positivepatti13
    Options
    I have well over 40 pounds to lose so daily encouragement sounds great to me! Feel free to add me!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Our goals are similar .. Let's support and motivate each other on this incredible journey :•}
    Please feel free to add me :•}

Good Luck!
  • breezedaze
    Options
    Tried to add everybody...hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did please let me know or go ahead and add me.

I will be here in the morning and I expect all of you to check in and say you're serious and going to have a fantastic day!

Day 1...tomorrow.

Cheers!