30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• GangstaMa
    Options
    Count me in!!!!:smile:
  • kifki
    kifki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to start to exercise again so... I'm in! Let's do it!
  • bugs5697
    Options
    YESSSSS!!!! I'm in too!!!
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am starting the Shred tomorrow and will probably switch it up a bit as I already have some strength but I will be doing the majority!!! Feel free to add...i need motivation to not eat sweets and to drop these last 5!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been doing it every couple or few days now for a while but need to get serious!
  • ladydai2012
    ladydai2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me!!
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'll give it go...
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im in! lets do this (:
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need! Just started back at MFP after too long of a hiatus. Started 30DS Saturday. Then did second day Tuesday and third day today...so let's just say I haven't been doing back to back days. But I have been toying with doing a full 30 days. And I have been modifying not doing the jump ropes or butt kicks but instead doing high knee marching and kick backs just because I don't want to hurt my knees. But I am thinking tomorrow I will give them a try and just be extra cautious.

Are you guys going to plan to do extra exercise or stick to just 30DS?
  • Mdcbrhas
    Mdcbrhas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! Can't wait to lose this baby weight!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ladies, don't forget to measure first!!! Inches lost are one of the major things you will see with this exercise. A lot of you may not see a major weight loss but most likely inches lost!
  • crazedchrissy
    crazedchrissy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    IN!!!!
  • DL21Smith
    DL21Smith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I actually did day 1 a couple of weeks ago and it was tough! The next day I came down with the stomach flu and was out of commission for a few days and never picked it back up.. No more excuses! No more being lazy! I'm in! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :)

I did Level 1 day 6 today. Not the easiest workout!! I'm also doing some work at the gym and zumba.

Good luck everyone!
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oh yeah!!! let's go!! =)
  • csproule2010
    csproule2010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting tonight so I'm in! Just a question, what would you count it as in the exercise part of MFP? Just 20 mins of general circuit training?
  • bobbietaylor733
    Options
    I just finished the "30 Day Shred", so I`m gonna start the "Ripped in 30" instead..... Just wondering if anyone out there is doing this video as well? Hope this is going to get me motivated.... God Knows this SNOW is not doing it...DEPRESSING!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 228.4lbs. And post baby and pre 30DS Measurements (embarassed I'm even posting them) as follows:
    Neck 14
    Biceps L 15.5 R 14.5
    Chest 37
    Waist 38.5
    Belly Button 47
    Hips 51.5
    Thigh L 29.5 R 29.5
    Calf L 17.5 R 17.25

As soon as baby M goes down for her nap, I'll get to it.
  • LadyElle5
    LadyElle5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started today! just did it on level 1. sucked but I'm so glad I did it.:smile:
  • TripLight
    TripLight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of 30DS two weeks ago, but count me in for another round since I went from a size 10 to a size 6 doing it. Also adding a half hour on the elliptical with this to see if that pushes my results further. Not sure if I am ready for the 5 lb. weights though. I look forward to this and good luck to everyone!