Chunky with hair, or slim and bald?

Options

Replies

• j355yka
    j355yka Posts: 1
    Options
    Bald men are super hot!! I have been trying to convince my hubby to shave his head, no luck...
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    exhibit b:

2mhx20m.jpg

:love:

ok one more :tongue:

5wgnwg.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GREAT examples : )
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqSFu4k-Sg0L9RIDbNYm2oKr-0DuDhtJ7NvxE-gRDACQLySvcWxw

Bald is HothotHOTTT!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    'm sure it's upsetting to lose your hair sometimes it's upsetting to me to have large boobs.

the moral of the story is. bald heads can be very sexy. :wink:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I had a shaved head in high school when I was too punk rock for life. It was not a good look for me.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    For the last couple of years I've been losing my hair :cry: Just wondering who else has had to deal with it, and what they did about it. And is it really a big deal to go bald?!

As far as I'm concerned; if I lose the weight I don't care if I'm left looking like a cueball. :grumble:

Imagine being a woman and dealing with this issue! My hair is already thin and thinning (it's genetic :sad: ) But, hey, I'll take slim and bald because I figure i don't spend any more on wigs than many do on their own hair!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I thought balding was correlated with high testosterone levels. I saw this on the news one morning.

My husband is 200lbs, shaves his head (because of alopecia), is friggin' hairy like a Wolverine, BUT he is FINE as hell! He is buff and I will forever be attracted to his *kitten*. So no, personally, I don't care if a guy is bald (especially when he has the body of an adonis).
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I think if the hair is going, and you aren't intimidated by it, show it who's BOSS! :flowerforyou: I think that's what sexy about men who choose bald -- they're just saying, "Yeah, well, here I AM. Deal with it." BAM. :smile:

(MUCH better than the college professor I knew who had a huge comb-over, and sued the barber for cutting it too short to fold over his bald head. GAH.)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    exhibit b:

2mhx20m.jpg

OH no!!! Back off as this man is MINE----at least in my dreams:blushing:

Oh we funna fight up in here!!!! Put your dukes up!!!

ETA: This man reminds me of my man except my man shaves his head. I'm so lucky.
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I am going bald in the crown area. It really sucks. I would like to shave my head but feel you have to be pretty slim to pull off that look. When I am down to my goal - I will probably shave my head (via clippers not razor).
  • abluesguy
    abluesguy Posts: 13
    Options
    I was so much happier when I finally gave up the fight and just buzzed it all off. I like having it as short as possible, but not shaved.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    exhibit b:

2mhx20m.jpg

ok one more :tongue:

5wgnwg.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hahaha Hell yes! Shaved/Bald wayyyy sexier :love:
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Either way is good with me, just PLEASE don't start sporting a Combover! That is definitely not hot
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i haveno response, i just want this to show up on my newsfeed.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My brother went Bald at around the age of 31, and shaved his and I think it looks better than being slightly bald. Embrace it!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    There is nothing bad about thinning hair or going bald, especially if a guy is well-groomed. If you have thinning hair and have a crazy comb-over, that's not so great, but a good hairstylist can make any guy look his best with whatever hair he's got.
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    mmm. jason statham...

yeah, i'm with most of the other ladies here. i love rubbing a good bald head.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    my bf has been balding for years, it might bug him a little some days, but it honestly doesn't bug me. I find him handsome and I don't care what others think :)

When we first started dating I remember introducing him and one of my friends mentioned that he was balding, and I said "yes, what's your point?" In a few years the % of balding men in my age group will have increased, if a woman isn't going to date a man because he is balding, then she might be missing out on a great relationship before it even starts! Her loss!

I agree though that shaving your head/ cutting it super short definately "blends" better, making it less noticeable. And being less noticeable, it will probably instantly bring up your confidence :)
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    exhibit b:

2mhx20m.jpg

OH no!!! Back off as this man is MINE----at least in my dreams:blushing:

Now now ladies, let's not fight. I'll take him off your hands to avoid this bickering. Totally selfless act of course :happy:

Oh we funna fight up in here!!!! Put your dukes up!!!

ETA: This man reminds me of my man except my man shaves his head. I'm so lucky.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Some bald fellas are incredibly sexy. My Dad used to say it's either gotta turn gray or turn loose. LOL

Kevin Spacey has been going bald forever and he looks fantastic, IMHO. Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis...it doesn't bother me one iota.