Replies

• bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 152
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I just took my "before" pictures and I am thinner than I thought ! Has that ever happened to anyone else ?

I'm 5'8 and I weigh 140 lbs. I'm a uk size 10. Bmi 21 and body fat 21%

Want to build some mus culs :))
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    im 5'8 and my goal is 165lbs, I havent been under 200 for 10 years and have always been big, When I did get down to 180 I was a size 10 so not really sure what size id be at 165, I dont want to be thin, just healthy.

quoted to say that corgi is so damn cute! I want one!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    5'9 and 140-145ish, i stopped weighing and started paying attention top body fat %. I'm 21-22 % right now, and want to get to 19 or 20. I was warned not to go much lower than that for my build and training demands.

i have a medium build and am a size 6, if that helps.
  • mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and am currently 181lbs, looking to shimmy down to 140lbs. I think I'd be pretty happy around there but we'll see :)
  • Aexanatomy
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I don't think I could ever weigh under 150 (though I'm not against it!), but I've always been very busty, even when I was a size 6 I had DD cups. I shouldn't complain - but any time I lose weight, my chest doesn't change much so I feel a little disproptionate when I'm around 150, and I'm most comfortable at 160-165.
  • fitgirlcookie
    fitgirlcookie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" currently 167.5 my ultimate goal weight is 140, but like most of you more so worried about bf% now. Good luck to all you beautiful ladies!
  • MrsLg
    MrsLg Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 and just hit 134lb. I still have a lot of belly fat and am not sure if I should still be thinking about the scale or if it's down to bf% now. I am having a really hard time not focusing on the scale though. I realise my weight seems lowish for my height but i still have so much fat on my stomach. No where else though!
  • jamais14
    jamais14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 8, Weight at the mo is 176lbs, I was 170lb before Christmas. Must get my act together would like to get dowm to 160lb before the emd of the summer. I am fimdimg it really hard gettimg back imto the swimg after Christmas.
    :happy:
  • lizibame
    lizibame Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, some low weight goals here - you girls must be built pretty differently from me. I'm just shy of 5'8" and aiming for 170-175-ish, currently bobbing back and forth between 192 and 196. I doubt my body will let me go much lower - maybe 165 as an absolute lowest. Like Berry, my main goals now revolve around inches and Body Fat % rather than weight as such.

so glad i'm not the only one thinking like this, i'm 5'10 and sitting at 207 with a goal of 175, the lowest i've ever been in my life is 150 and i was looking sickly
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and weigh 153 pounds. This is essentially my goal weight. I have 16% body fat, which is the number that I focus on. I have tried to lose more weight in the past but always end up having to give up some of my athleticism, which I am not willing to negotiate on anymore. I climb mountains, run, and cycle. I usually have 1 8-12 hour activity on a weekend day and do cross training 5x per week for an hour a day.

This is close to my goals, though I may have to stop at 160-162 with 18% body fat after my hydrostatic body analysis reported that I have 134 pounds of lean body mass. I need that for getting myself up and over mountains (either on foot or bike)! =)
  • housemamma
    housemamma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 137. I've always weighed between 130-140, but I have a really small frame. (Plus, I'm a pear and carry everything in my hips.)

I'm doing this to eat healthier and get stronger, not lose weight.
  • KatjaO
    KatjaO Posts: 71
    Options
    The goal weight really should depend on the individual. I'd be happy to get a few pounds in my boobs, but I never gain there....just in my belly and butt. :tongue:
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 136 - trying to get down to 130, and lose 5% body fat... Though, right now, I'm kinda stuck. I work out 4x a week, both cardio & weight training.
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, currently 158, start weight 184. My goal is 155, give or take a few lbs.

I am more concerned with getting my BF% down a little lower and build muscle/lose fat, sitting around 26% right now.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I don't think I could ever weigh under 150 (though I'm not against it!), but I've always been very busty, even when I was a size 6 I had DD cups. I shouldn't complain - but any time I lose weight, my chest doesn't change much so I feel a little disproptionate when I'm around 150, and I'm most comfortable at 160-165.

This ^^^ is me exactly! My goal is 163.
  • MrsCassizzleSparkles
    Options
    im 5'8 and my goal is 165lbs, I havent been under 200 for 10 years and have always been big, When I did get down to 180 I was a size 10 so not really sure what size id be at 165, I dont want to be thin, just healthy.

Exactly this, except that I haven't been under 200 in about 15 years. 165 is my goal because it puts me at a healthy BMI. I can't possibly imagine myself weighing less than that since I'm big boned but kudos to all of you who can maintain it!
  • Aexanatomy
    Options

This ^^^ is me exactly! My goal is 163.

So glad I'm not alone! I feel too top heavy! But at the end of the day I just want to focus on health.
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm 5'9, and the weight crept up to 172 as I hit 35. Currently 152-157, and aiming for 140 or under. I find lifting weight helps to maintain weight and shape, even if I do still overindulge on the food side. I'm aiming to shift a good few pounds before the end of May (my sisters wedding - those family photos will be around a looong time!) Good luck to everyone!
  • pseraphina
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 and at 123 pounds, trying to get to 105-ish by late September. (I do ballet, so I have to be pretty thin) I just started this program yesterday, and I'm super excited! Good luck, everyone!