30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Since I did 30DS yesterday today was D2L1. Starting weight 238.4lbs, will need to find the tape measure tonight and measure myself and take before pictures if I am brave. :)

Good luck to those of you who haven't done day 1 yet. You can do it!!
  • nathanandclairesmom
    Options
    I just started last night. I'm in! I need some motivation and cheerleading to be sure I stick with it for 30 days!
  • lollipopbop
    lollipopbop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just posted about 30ds and then saw this! I started today too, I only got 10 minutes in before it kicked my *kitten* haha Hoping I'll do better tomorrow. Well done to everyone who completed day 1! x
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Completed Day One - and feel pretty good right now - which I'm sure will change by this evening lol!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Count me in....im buying the DVD tonight. Was contimplating the other day while at target but this is a sign! haha well, not so much...more like an excuse to go and buy it!
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Started last night...can barely move today, but I'm going to keep going!!!
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    problem... how do i log it? aerobic?
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 and I love it, I was super sore after day one but my body is starting to adjust to it. Great workout!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30ds last year and it was awesome I need to do it again so I am in Will do it tonight!!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in!! I've started and stopped a few times. Then my precious nephew broken my 30D Shred DVD a few days ago. So, I need to go out and find another. But count me in!!! :-)
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have done 30DS, will it be ok if I join you, however I plan on doing her BMBF video for 30days.
  • AnastasiaBeaverhausen1
    Options
    I'm in, just finished day 1. Good luck everyone!
  • susieq_pt
    susieq_pt Posts: 12
    Options
    I am in but have to start tomorrow March 2 so I will be a day behind.
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wooohhoooo SOOO happy we are all pumped and motivated, today is the day!!!!!!! for those who missed it with all the pages of responses.. we started a group for this called 30 DAY SHRED, STARTING MARCH 1ST!!!! there are currently 57 members and growing who are all doing exactly what you are. feel free to join for the support, encouragement, questions, etc.

in 30 days we are all gonna be SOOOO happy with our hard earned results!!!! don't forget to measure and take before pictures

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    I'm doing round 2 for March! I just did it Jan 30 - Feb 28.

8518257399_b016b38f33.jpg
    Side by MrsCharisma, on Flickr

8518257391_acbb43edbc.jpg
    Front by MrsCharisma, on Flickr

I'm going to do 10 days at each level. Maybe 9 days and 1 rest day in between. Good luck!

edited to try to get the pics to show!
  • cjackson001
    cjackson001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 1. Was so pleasantly surprised when my HRM said 192 calories!!! Woohoo!!!
  • PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just did day 1! I need lots of improvement.
  • EmilyDezo
    EmilyDezo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in and I'm looking for some people to keep me accountable!!! Is there anyone who would be willing to help me stay accountable? Thanks!!!
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: ok i am for real gonna do this today is the first day of the month first day for a new start !! count me in....i will start tonight and post tonight when i am complete to make me accountable...
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    I just joined this group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12548-30-day-shred-starting-march-1st

Even though a couple of friends (who are long distance) are doing it with me. It'll be nice to have all that encouragement.