WHAT are you cheating with today?

Options

Replies

• PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't call it "cheating" since it fits in my calories today, but we (the office) ordered pizza for lunch. My favorite!
  • jhericcajohnson
    jhericcajohnson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My cheating began this morning... my boss brought donuts. I had already ate my "diet breakfast" and then the donuts came. I thought I was safe with eating just one glazed donut...

It was further worsened by lunch. MFP has me set at 1,200 calories; I was already down by 550 with breakfast. And then I went to Red Lobster. The shrimp scampi and two cheddar biscuits were heavenly~! And I love potatoes so I couldn't just let my baked potato sit, right?? Then I ate the breaded shrimp with cocktail sauce and I was so full I couldn't touch the ceasar salad that came with my lunch. Oh annnndd I had to go get gas during lunch so guess what? I got a Mt. Dew while I was at QT!

The good thing is, today is a workout day for me. The bad thing is... I still have to eat dinner, >_<
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wine....friends came laden,,, Wot can I do?! Anyway it's Friday night!!!!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    And I love potatoes so I couldn't just let my baked potato sit, right??

why not?

Sorry, I'm not judging you, but if I knew I was over already i'd be looking for ways to cut at lunch so i could eat a healthy balanced dinner too.
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    granny smith apple. I wanted something sour and sugary. My stomach hurts now, but it was so yummy!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    NOTHING. I havent cheated in a long time and it is what has helped me loose 40lbs!!!!!!
  • crazy4fids
    crazy4fids Posts: 173
    Options
    Birthday ice cream, fish fry and COLESLAW!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Do you mean "who"? ;)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm cheating with nothing. According to the schedule on my wall, I'm supposed to do the Turbo Fire - Fire 30 workout, but I'm cheating and taking an unscheduled rest day and doing nothing.
  • jhericcajohnson
    jhericcajohnson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    And I love potatoes so I couldn't just let my baked potato sit, right??

why not?

Sorry, I'm not judging you, but if I knew I was over already i'd be looking for ways to cut at lunch so i could eat a healthy balanced dinner too.

Don't worry about it! I don't think you're judging me at all, just offering helpful advice, ^_^

I definitely should have stopped, but lately I've been thinking about upping my amount of calorie intake anyway because at 1200, there were many days where I've had a headache from being so hungry, >_<. I wanted to up it starting Monday, but thought what the heck? No time like the present. Granted, I still would have been over by eating what I did today, but probably not as much.
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme doughnut but I'm fitting it in the cals. :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are really going to live it up and get Papa Murphy's pizza. We haven't had any pizza other than homemade since I started on MFP, so this will be fun... I'll be good though:wink:
  • herebeeri
    herebeeri Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This week marked 6 wonderful years with my amazing man, so we went for lunch at a restaurant with 3 Michelin stars (Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester in London). Yummy little savoury choux pastries, amuse bouche, bread, starter, main, dessert (1.5 as they gave us a free one), petits fours, coffee and a glass of wine. Have estimated it at 2.5k calories but really have no idea. Have been planning for it all week, saving calories and getting in a 25 mile bike ride yesterday and have absolutely no feelings of guilt because as we all know this is a lifestyle change and no lifestyle of mine will ever exclude (very occasional because certainly not cheap!) amazing food.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it! I don't think you're judging me at all, just offering helpful advice, ^_^

I definitely should have stopped, but lately I've been thinking about upping my amount of calorie intake anyway because at 1200, there were many days where I've had a headache from being so hungry, >_<. I wanted to up it starting Monday, but thought what the heck? No time like the present. Granted, I still would have been over by eating what I did today, but probably not as much.

Yep MFP started me on 1370 and i eat 500 more than that now and i'm losing like crazy. 10kg in 64 days.......

I eat my BMR and don't eat back excercise cals - for me it's equiv to TDEE - 20-25% minus 200 cals to account for my metabolic disorder, so it's pretty healthy. if you excercised today and your eating falls within mfp's 1200 + whatever you burned i wouldnt worry about it too much
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    It's the weekend, so.... vodka drinks!
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pecan coffee cake
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Had 2 slices of Supreme stuffed-crust pizza for dinner last night ;P Soooo worth it!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    With some awesome chili nachos and a corona! Somehow by the grace of god it fit into my cals somehow.....probably a gross miscalculation but whatever, not sweating it tonight! :)
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The morning we spent travelling with the accompanying enforced stillness. Then we 'had' to finish up beef stew left from a church lunch on arriving. I've only logged one bowl but who knows what was in it anyway?? Might have more/less calories than the 'generic beef stew' I have logged. I'm guessing less.
    About to eat bread and butter pudding this evening and have had some wine. I'm already way over my cals so that's not going to get logged. Definitely counts as cheating.
    I knew this was going to happen and I'm not worried. I'll make up for it later, it's like a mini Christmas. Next week I'll be on my own for few days and hoping to be more in control. If I was at home right now I'd do a work out to help cover the extras but being away and in company I can't exactly do one...
    I probably cheat too much but I usually log everything and put up with the shameful red figures.
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Had a lovely rib eye with all the trimmings and a glass of wine...ate all my calorie goals as well as the extras I gained through exercise. No worries, it is Friday and I will workout extra over the weekend :)