30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• llbarker
    llbarker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I still have to pick up the video but count me in
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in. I did it already this morning :)
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Done Day 1 earlier today! Let's do this everyone!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Started last night - 2nd round for me! I'm doing it with heavier weights this time, hoping to tone up a bit more before my brother's wedding in April.
  • zayatsanna
    Options
    I finish day 4 of level 1 of 30 DS,and i think i will need some support really soon, as i already had one attempt to do 30ds and failed, i am with you just a little bit ahead ))))) Good luck to everyone!
  • dalisalove
    dalisalove Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm in too! This will be my second round, yesterday I completed my first :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday for the first time, and went back to slim in 6 today... It killed my knees! I'm not all that sore (been doing slim in 6 for 4 weeks) but even today I skipped lunges because I didn't want to hurt my knees further.

It seems to be a common issue with 30DS... has anyone else experienced it? I'm still thinking of doing it when I'm done with slim in 6 but I'm a bit worried honestly.
  • luxyt
    luxyt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im in. just completed day 1 now
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am in and I'm looking for some people to keep me accountable!!! Is there anyone who would be willing to help me stay accountable? Thanks!!!

I was just thinking the same thing. Want to friend each other and remind each other?
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday for the first time, and went back to slim in 6 today... It killed my knees! I'm not all that sore (been doing slim in 6 for 4 weeks) but even today I skipped lunges because I didn't want to hurt my knees further.

It seems to be a common issue with 30DS... has anyone else experienced it? I'm still thinking of doing it when I'm done with slim in 6 but I'm a bit worried honestly.

I have been modifying and not doing the jump roping or butt kicks. Instead I do high knee marching during jump roping and kick backs during butt kicks. When I did part of 30DS the last time around those two things seemed to make my knees ache. I think I need to build up more strength and keep it more low impact since I weigh so much. But I do do the jumping jacks. As long as you are keeping moving you should still get good results. Better to not hurt yourself and take yourself completely out of the exercise game.
  • debbieled32
    Options
    i just bought this also and will be starting it today after work
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 of level 1 this morning. I've modified a couple that included the jumping because they wouldn't be good for my previously broken ankle and leg. But I do everything else (to the best of my present ability). I feel good when done and seem to be developing some strength. It does seem a little bit easier each day so can't wait to see where I am at day 10.
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    count me in! :laugh:
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm doing round 2 for March! I just did it Jan 30 - Feb 28.

8518257399_b016b38f33.jpg
    Side by MrsCharisma, on Flickr

8518257391_acbb43edbc.jpg
    Front by MrsCharisma, on Flickr

I'm going to do 10 days at each level. Maybe 9 days and 1 rest day in between. Good luck!

edited to try to get the pics to show!
    I am SOOO excited to see results like yours!!! You look great!!!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first day, first level about two hours ago and I'm still alive, but will probably regret my townhome having two stories tomorrow morning. Would love to add friends who are trying this.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'd like to join, if I may? :)

L1D1 done today :)

Happy shredding!!
  • musini
    musini Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiya! I'm in - L1 D1 yesterday. My beach body - here I come!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Okay, today had an interesting thought . Starting shred tonight after kids are in bed. I just realized it's March 1st. My third (and last) baby is turning 1 on April 2. How crazy awesome would that be if I finished the 30 shred and was in ridiculous shape exactly one year after giving birth to #3??? That would Rock.

Just took my before pics so i could look for change. Scary! OMG. Hope this helps me.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Okay done with D1 L1 now. Wow. Kicked my booty but I am ready for tomorrow!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories we are burning for each of the level's the exercise tool does not list this.....