CALLING ALL VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, AND RAW VEGANS!!

Options

Replies

• shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 13 years. Happy to support all others.

9114468.png

Advice is worth exactly what you pay for it!
    <=>
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I need more veggie friends!!! I'm trying to transition to vegetarian and would love some new ideas!
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    Vegan here!

Oh and for those missing pizza, you can make it (or order it without the cheese if you get delivery) and put Daiya Cheese on it. It's a newer vegan cheese that is awesome.

Feel free to add me, but remember I've had gastric bypass so that's why my food intake is unusually low.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Im vegetarian and almost a vegan (sans the occasional cheese lol)
  • kim_chic
    kim_chic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! Vegetarian since 2005 or so, now vegan for a few months (trying really hard.) I need friends. :flowerforyou:
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    newbie vegetarian its been 60 days you can add me if you'd like :)
  • dyskras
    dyskras Posts: 54
    Options
    My son, his, father and I are vegan :) I'm close to 9 years in - if I remember correctly!

Feel free to add me. I'm a newbie.
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have been vegetarian for 25 years and an on again off again soy-free vegan for over a year. My dad has been vegan for 20 years and my son has been a soy-free vegan for 2 years. Hubby eats what I eat, so he is mostly vegan.
    Would love more mfp friends and would love to see some raw vegan diaries!
  • ellasanvictores
    ellasanvictores Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How many lbs have you lost for three weeks of being raw vegan? On my day 2 today...praying it will be my lifestyle.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian since April 2012 :-) feel free to add me, I'd love to have some new friends!!
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm none of those but am a whole foods plant based eater and do keep vegetarian during the week. And a large percentage of what I eat is vegan, like dinner tonight: Italian tempeh, glazed carrots, and sauteed mushrooms. Cheers! :flowerforyou:

Add me! :love:
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'm vegetarian!!
    i would be vegan but i can't seem to give up my protein powder made from goats milk. otherwise i always buy vegan everything and i love it always. and also i love loose leaf tea. and running long distances very slowly. and often.
    and the hobbit. i like the hobbit too.
  • FITBY30
    FITBY30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey there, almost five years for me, my hubby and our 3 daughters. we love being vegan. it has totally opened up our worlds to new foods, new flavors and we feel good about our choices. I am not raw,and do enjoy the occasional snacking and treats, but feel free to add me and i will help anyway i can :)
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I eat whole plant based, anyone can add me! :)
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, I'll add you!
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Iv been vegetarian for 6 years, feel free to add me! :)
  • Alesanarose1
    Alesanarose1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian my whole life... But not always healthy ;)
  • vegan_mama34
    Options
    how long have u been a raw vegan? i went vegan in january & lost 11 lbs w/o trying in the1st month!! then that really got me motivated to lose more. i've lost 15 lbs so far... i eat vegan/clean & have been counting calories/working out when i can..
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been vegan since Sept and primarily raw. I could really use like minded support! :flowerforyou:
  • kdomanti
    kdomanti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian now for 3 months, mostly vegan eating and shopping! Can't seem to give up the occasional cheese but working on it! Would love some other vegetarian/vegan friends for recipe ideas and insight on some vegan food diaries. I could use all the support I can get :)