Anybody have 40lbs to lose? Need a day by day buddy!

Replies

• Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    I have lost since January 2013 12 lbs and I have still 34 lbs to go. :drinker: :tongue:
  • I have lost 65 lbs. and have 40 left to reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me. :)
    I have a blog where I journal about weight loss (among other things!). http://honeyishrunkthemom.blogspot.com/
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    I have about 39 more pounds to lose, have alrady lost almost 30. Start weight was 213 current weight is 184 and my goal weight is 145. Add me :)
  • mamad5
    mamad5 Posts: 22 Member
    I have 40 to loose too! Would like to see 130 again...Add me if you would like could use all the encouragement I can get!!! Together we can do it!
  • Shannshops
    Shannshops Posts: 3 Member
    I need to lose around 70 lbs..I just started back today. Feel free to add me as a friend..
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 232 Member
    I'd like to lose about 50 lbs. I'm on most days and serious about reaching my goal. Sometimes life gets in the way and I'm working to find a way to fit that in to a healthier lifestyle.

Anyhow, anyone on here feel free to add me and let work on this together!
  • madsan64
    madsan64 Posts: 5
    Hi! I have much more than 40 to lose, but I'm going to take it day by day, pound by pound. I'm brand new to myfitnesspal & would love to have a support group. To get ideas & more importantly to stay motivated. So by all means add me & once I figure this all out I'll start adding all of you who've posted thus far! Good Luck TO ALL!!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Hey! I started out with 45 to lose and now I'm down to 32 to lose! I'd love to have you add me. Seems like you got a lot of response from this post. =D
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    I have 45 to lose, all feel free to add me :-)
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Hi! I have about 40 more to go! I'm on my 60th day of consecutive logging :) 29 y/o female. Feel free to add me
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    30-40 lbs to lose, anyone can add me
  • Hey hey!! I definitely do!! If anyone needs a buddy, hit me up!!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    I would love to lose 40 pounds! This baby weight is sure taking its sweet time coming off! Feel free to add me :-)

^^ This! Lol :) 40ish to lose got an 18month old Boy whos keeping me active :P
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    You can add me, my first goal is another 25 lbs, but why stop there? :flowerforyou:
  • DafMines
    DafMines Posts: 10
    I need to lose 49 more to reach my first goal weight. Im on everyday!!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    I have another 40 pounds to lose! I started off at 220 and now weigh 195. My ultimate goal is 155, which is exactly 40 pounds away. Feel free to add me!
  • I have 40 then some to lose, just trying to eat when im hungry and not when im not. I log and weigh every day (or try to)
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    I am almost halfway to my goal of 40 pounds lost, but can always use new friends. Feel free to add me, I'm on every day, and a super encourager. :flowerforyou:
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    40lbs is my first goal only 38 to go.
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Hey there! My major goal weight is to lose 40 pounds... Add me! I weigh myself every Thursday and I just signed on. I'm pretty new. ;-)