Tilapia.

I love it blackened
    Blackening spice??
    I need to buy a new BBQ and try that.
  • sarah197436
    sarah197436 Posts: 133
    Options
    @ apg

p.s i hope you dont mind but i looked at your pics and i wish i had a pair of pins like yours lol :D
  • sarah197436
    Options
    Crusing the forums, bored, waiting for my munchkin to go to bed. Speaking of dinner, I had tilapia with carrots and cauliflower. Yawn!

^^^^^ where are you from ??
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    @ apg

p.s i hope you dont mind but i looked at your pics and i wish i had a pair of pins like yours lol :D

You're not the first person to tell me that strangely! I don't know whether to be flattered or work a lot harder on making them more manly!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    mmmmm...

Tilapia.

I love it blackened
    Blackening spice??
    I need to buy a new BBQ and try that.

I do more of a southwestern mix:

Cumin
    Red Chili
    Salt
    Mexican Oregano
    Sage

Dredge it and fire it over high heat
  • sarah197436
    Options
    Hello fellow UK lurkers! I've just got back after an interesting night of cross dressing, pintage and am bow finding glitter in places I didn't put it. Bloody freezing too!
    ^^^^^^^
    he he i bet you are freezing its bloody cold out there lol
    what part of the uk are you from ??

I'm in Somerset, you?

^^^^^^
    im living in wales but i was born in the west mids :)
  • sarah197436
    Options
    @ apg

You're not the first person to tell me that strangely! I don't know whether to be flattered or work a lot harder on making them more manly!

^^^^^^
    def be flattered .... id be proud of them !!!
  • sharonkayHockenberry
    Options
    SO I JUST STARTED THIS MY FITNESS PAL NOT SURE EXACTLY IF I'M DOING THINGS RIGHT OR NOT HAVEN'T GONE OVER MY CALORIE COUNT BUT HAVE GONE OVER MY CARB. HAVEN'T WEIGHT MYSELF FOR OVER A MONTH AS I'M AFRAID IF i DO I MIGHT GET DISCOURAGED FEEL LIKE I HAVE LOST SOME BUT NOT SURE, I UP FOR ANY ADVICE ANYONE HAS.
  • pucenavel
    Options
    West mids - that's the midlands, right? Near Birmingham?

I spent a week and a half in Dudley a few years back (for work) - our UK office is there.

They have the coolest zoo I've ever been to there. It's in a f
    k castle!! And the lemurs just run around in a sort of open air cage. I thought one of them was going to take my camera from me - that's how close you can get.

Lunch was a picnic in the grassy courtyard inside the castle.

That place was cooler than London in my book.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :D
  • sarah197436
    Options
    mmmmm...

Tilapia.

I love it blackened

^^^^^^
    whats Tilapia ???
  • CuddlyIrish
    CuddlyIrish Posts: 149
    Options
    It's a fish.....
  • sarah197436
    Options
    Hi everyone! :D

^^^^^
    hi .... iv'e got to say your beautifull :)
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh Sarah, I wish I could crack that wine....no excercise and 200 cals-ish left. I know I wouldn't be able to stick to a sip LOL!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Once a long time ago there was a chat spot, a new one would be nice to have.
  • sarah197436
    Options
    SO I JUST STARTED THIS MY FITNESS PAL NOT SURE EXACTLY IF I'M DOING THINGS RIGHT OR NOT HAVEN'T GONE OVER MY CALORIE COUNT BUT HAVE GONE OVER MY CARB. HAVEN'T WEIGHT MYSELF FOR OVER A MONTH AS I'M AFRAID IF i DO I MIGHT GET DISCOURAGED FEEL LIKE I HAVE LOST SOME BUT NOT SURE, I UP FOR ANY ADVICE ANYONE HAS.

^^^^
    hi and welcome ...
    i would measure yourself ... i recently have put on a lb on the scales but lost a inch ... you can hold on to water ... also if your exercising you can put on muscle weight too .. your right to weigh your self every month .. just weigh yourself , dont be discouraged if you dont see what you want to see !! remember why your here and with healthy eating and exercise you will see results :)
  • sarah197436
    Options
    It's a fish.....

oh right ...
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I wish more visitors to the UK would venture out of London, as while it is a cultural part of Britain, it can also be a not of a dive IMO!
    There's so much more to see of the UK and Ireland. I have family from Birmingham. Well Smethwick to be precise :)

Hello everyone else saying hello too :)
  • pucenavel
    Options
    Tilapia were one of the three main types of fish caught in Biblical times from the Sea of Galilee. At that time were called musht, or commonly now even "St. Peter's fish". The name "St. Peter's fish" comes from the story in the Gospel of Matthew about the apostle Peter catching a fish that carried a coin in its mouth, though the passage does not name the fish. While the name also applies to Zeus faber, a marine fish not found in the area, a few tilapia species (Sarotherodon galilaeus galilaeus and others) are found in the Sea of Galilee, where the author of the Gospel of Matthew accounts the event took place. These species have been the target of small-scale artisanal fisheries in the area for thousands of years.
    The common name tilapia is based on the name of the cichlid genus Tilapia, which is itself a latinisation of thiape, the Tswana word for "fish". Scottish zoologist Andrew Smith named the genus in 1840.
  • pucenavel
    Options
    Google and Wikipedia are the greatest achievements of man....