WHAT are you cheating with today?

Options

Replies

• csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I had four of those hershey's candy coated eggs. Only 70 calories!
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    1600 calories worth of nuts and 2 glasses of wine!!! Tomorrow I'll be on the elliptical for 1 1/2 hours. AHHHHH!!!
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I'm thinking that fourth will probably make you feel guilty and possibly sick. I hope I was able to stop you in time. LOL
    you underestimate my gluttony but im putting it in the trash to be safe :laugh:

the garlic bread was nearly the same in calories as the pizza..wtf
    I have no doubt I could match you slice by slice and are you kidding ....garlic bread! would never hit the trash if it hit the home :laugh: :laugh: and if I have wine I'll woof down whatever else I can get my grubby little paws on LOL
    670 calories burned at the fitness club tonight and I reward myself by chowing on 1600 calories in nuts and chasing them down with wine while watching a good movie. Tomorrow morning is going to be a major MAJOR workout fest!!!
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sodium...way too much today....That and pizza and chocolate.
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just wolfed down an entire small vegetarian pizza hut pizza and topped it off with 3 garlic bread with cheese...the 4th is calling me :love:

I read this and ordered a pizza. Though the pizza I ordered (after doing 15 minutes of math) is only 132 calories a slice. Not really cheating unless I eat the whole thing at 790 calories.
  • bribear20
    bribear20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies. Those little girls get me everytime with their delicious thin mints of evilness.....
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I "cheated" with a grilled cheese full of bacon and molten chocolate cake. But I'll still be under calories for the week. =)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Cherry float from DQ. I don't want to know what was in it, all I know is that it tasted really good.
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    Dark Lindt chocolate with mint...and tonight, red wine and pork roast with crackling. It's a rainy lazy autumn day in Sydney.
  • yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A brownies with chocolate frosting
  • lauraturburville203
    lauraturburville203 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Baxters healthy soup with wholemeal pasta shapes x
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone has said it already.... a 22 year old :P
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Just wolfed down an entire small vegetarian pizza hut pizza and topped it off with 3 garlic bread with cheese...the 4th is calling me :love:

I read this and ordered a pizza. Though the pizza I ordered (after doing 15 minutes of math) is only 132 calories a slice. Not really cheating unless I eat the whole thing at 790 calories.
    Now I feel like a horrible enabler :tongue:

Did you eat all of it?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Why would you make a rule for yourself to not eat this? (Except for the fact that there are better pizzas out there than Pizza Hut)
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Never cheat, people put way too much emphasis on food enjoyment when in reality food is simply fuel to keep you going... Why enjoy something for the sake of enjoying it? Waste of time.... Find a hobby eat bland things
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Never cheat, people put way too much emphasis on food enjoyment when in reality food is simply fuel to keep you going... Why enjoy something for the sake of enjoying it? Waste of time.... Find a hobby eat bland things
    tumblr_ma3xc4uVYO1r3l66z.gif
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Cake, always cake.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i had half a chicken pizza, but had peppers and other veggies on it and it was only 480 cals :) not much of a cheat and i was still within calories for the day but meh i havent had pizza in forever!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I had some pecan divinity, and I don't even like divinity! Guess I needed more sugar...
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    chinese food... but that came to just within my daily allowances, but the Baileys pushed me over the sugar allowance...