Can't believe the advice I heard given at work!

Options

Replies

• thisbe12go
    thisbe12go Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have tears rolling down my face from laughing! Or is that from the smell of the cabbage soup cooking?
  • YarnAndWhiskey
    YarnAndWhiskey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This made my morning. And I nearly fell out of my chair which caused my husband to start laughing at me, so all in all - amazing!
  • nberr
    nberr Posts: 29
    Options
    I follow the seefood diet. I see food, I eat it.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Wow, I need to try these raspberry ketones, green tea, and cabbage soup diets everyone is talking about.
    I've been eating healthy and working out since Wednesday but haven't lost any weight.
    I'm so discouraged. Please help.
  • nberr
    Options
    Wow, I need to try these raspberry ketones, green tea, and cabbage soup diets everyone is talking about.
    I've been eating healthy and working out since Wednesday but haven't lost any weight.

You are obviously in starvation mode. Please find the nearest farm, slaughter a cow, and consume all of it. Is your TDEE close to your BMR with your BFF? Does your HRM accurately measure your RHR? Because I've found that if my JKD is FDG then HTC won't EICJF. RT
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    BTW, you might be wondering why I'm wearing a sock on my head. It's because I couldn't breath through the saran wrap and my doctor refused to do liposuction. He did not understand that my worth is determined solely by the number on the scale. Besides, the faster I lose, the better I am than the rest of you.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Nah, everybody knows the Tug Toner is where it's at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMs-4fUZd-k

Tug toner is the truth. You can get in shape while watching TV!

tugtonerexcersise2.gif

I prefer another method.
  • gkozub
    gkozub Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm loving all the sarcasm!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!! Thank you for all the great advice.
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options

You are obviously in starvation mode. Please find the nearest farm, slaughter a cow, and consume all of it. Is your TDEE close to your BMR with your BFF? Does your HRM accurately measure your RHR? Because I've found that if my JKD is FDG then HTC won't EICJF. RT

Laughing so hard I pulled a muscle. :drinker:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You totally need to buy him a shakeweight.

stash-1-50c6638262a81.gif

Does she come with that?

Looks like it.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I took the advice of that song...We'll all stay skinny, cuz we just won't eat. :flowerforyou:
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Thank you so much for this.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Lol, when I tell people at work that I am trying to lose weight, they always tell me abut some crazy diet I should try. When I tell them I am just eating less and healthier they act surprised.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in my office today when two guys walked past, they were talking about the gym and such.

One of them said this, basically verbatim, to the other

"Eh, you don't need to worry to much. Just eat plenty of the right stuff and exercise. Drink water, don't booze too much. Ya know..."

I mean SERIOUSLY. How DARE he perpetrate this cr*p! you have to follow a diet with a NAME! And it has to restrict or completely eliminate at least three food groups! Some people are so uneducated!

And 'drink water'? Ha! Obviously he never heard of water weight? Why would I want to drink something that has 'weight' next to its name? I never heard of 'diet coke weight'!

At least all the ladies I work with know the deal. They're all on weight watchers, or Atkins, or a juice fast. We might have to call this idiot guy back to move some boxes of paper for us. Don't want to pick them up and get bulky.

You are using sarcasm right...I hope...or at least exploring the fine art of trolling?

Satire, not sarcasm. It's sarcasm with and artful flair.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Lol, when I tell people at work that I am trying to lose weight, they always tell me abut some crazy diet I should try. When I tell them I am just eating less and healthier they act surprised.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options

Does she come with that?

It sure looks like.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

I laughed so hard my stomach hurts. Can I log this as a workout? How many cals did I burn? Will this make me bulky?
  • chocolate_barbell
    chocolate_barbell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe NO one mentioned the HOT DOG DIET. I mean, come ON...that's totally legit, right? It's right there with the delicious cabbage soup diet.
  • nberr
    Options

I laughed so hard my stomach hurts. Can I log this as a workout? How many cals did I burn? Will this make me bulky?

To calculate calories take your height in decimetres and divide by B where is B is a variable using X as a constant so for you it would be:

7/B*X = yellow

So the answer is yes.
This discussion has been closed.