Leslie Sansome walking workouts

Options
13»

Replies

• kingkm02
    kingkm02 Posts: 23
    Options
    Ive done several of her tapes. I love the 5 really big mile dvd. I have gotten to 4 mile one but usually only do the two or three miles. I love the new music and the clock. Just an fyi...mile 4 will kick your butt or at least it did me but its worth it. Hope u continue with it...happy walking
  • chicklesmom
    Options
    OMG you are sooooo right! Found Leslie In January by accident and am now addicted! Lost 20 pounds by slowly increasing to the 2 mile walk a day (with lofty sites set on the 5 mile walk) BUT also making sure I wear my Fitbit and make sure it says 13,000 steps at the end of the day. Leslie's tapes are fantastic! Wish she would team up with My Fitness Pal or even Fitbit. Been waiting 57 years for this!
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love that there are so many videos available, I just rotate mine so that I don't get bored.
    I love that these videos are easy on the knees, but I still feel like I have worked out. I also use the low impact aerobics and calculate the calories by the number of minutes that I worked out.
    I love that they are so easy to follow, the steps are super easy and if I get screwed up, just go back to walking!