9 Months In and Total Transformation

Options
jazzyali
jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
8523266072_e8fba85d00.jpg
IMG_2653 by jazzyali1323, on Flickr

Sometimes I can't believe that I've come this far in my getting healthy journey.

In 9 months, I've lost 86 pounds, 12" in my waist and hips, 7" in my chest. I've gone from a size 22 and am now in a size 12.

How? I do Zumba 4-5 times a week, but it's like Zumba Extreme. I burn an average of 3500 calories a week. My instructor (the lady in the blue dress) integrates strength training into her choreography which I love. This last month, I've added 3 days of strength training to help shape my muscles more. For the first 7 months I did My Fit Foods (prepackaged, clean and healthy meals) for all 5 meals, but now I just do it for dinner and create my own healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and snacks

I never thought I'd be able to lose weight, I've always been obese/overweight. It's taken ALOT of hard work, but I am determined. I have some size goals I want to reach, but I have NO idea what I'll look like at that point, this is the smallest I've ever been, which is kind of fun.

So if you are reading this trying to be inspired- you CAN do it!! Just take it one small goal at a time!

Replies

• Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!:drinker:
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! This might be the most striking and phenomenal success/transformation story I've seen (and that's saying something, because so many people here have just done incredible things).
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are beautiful at both weights, but look really fit and healthy now!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful!! The hard work shows. :D
  • daborn526
    daborn526 Posts: 32
    Options
    FANTASTIC !!! KEEP GOING STRONG!!!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are such a babe! Congrats!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Terrific work!
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go:-)
  • Elizadeen
    Options
    Very inspiring - congratulations!
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You're an amazing inspiration!!!!!! Such a great job.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Thats a pretty big difference. You look great!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Stories like yours give me so much inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! You were beautiful before but now you look AMAZING!!!! Hot hot hot!!

Well done on the hard work. It's so good to know it IS possible if we put the work in.

You are an inspiration!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Quite inspiring. You look absolutely amazing and should be so proud of yourself!
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! This might be the most striking and phenomenal success/transformation story I've seen (and that's saying something, because so many people here have just done incredible things).

Wow- thanks!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!....awesome job!!!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look great and all the hard work really shows
  • vontae99
    vontae99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! great job!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!