Lost Your Lower Belly Pooch? SHOW IT OFF!

Options

Replies

• nannybubbles
    Options
    [/quote]

Holy Hell! if Only... I wish this were an option sadly, I don't think it will be but you have given me some hope.
    [/quote]

Just want you to know that i saw your profile that you have done an incredible job.... respect!
  • ZETAZEN
    ZETAZEN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Inspring thread and I'm certainly motivated.
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    aha worked out how to do pics lol

Day before giving birth 3rd baby 2nd c section @ 200lbs (6 months ago)
    heaviest_zpsb3df31da.jpg

Recent belly progress pic
    progresspic_zps1aa752db.jpg
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    aha worked out how to do pics lol

Your tummy looks really flat now. Great work!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Not gone (I still have SOO far to go!!), but shrinking -- I feel hopeful! This has been over 3 months.

I was mortified at what my lower abdomen looked like after having my daughter. The first 2 months of good weight loss didn't seem to touch my tummy, but then the third month showed a noticeable difference to me.

59ca43e6-2da0-4337-b3a0-759721e8777e_zpsd25f7e3c.jpg

Wow -20lbs made a HUGE difference on you. Awesome.
  • 3girliemomma
    3girliemomma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • fankyskag
    fankyskag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all look incredible! Thanks for posting, folks - it really is an inspiration. My tummy seems to need the most work.

And thanks also to those speaking about lifting, especially those mentioning they do it at home. I have no idea where to start with lifting (it immediately makes me think of giant weights in the gym - something I don't have the money for) and have just bought some dumbbells for using with 30DS - 1.5kg, 2kg and 2.5kg. Not heavy, but it's a start, right? What exactly is "heavy"? I just have no idea where to start! I need to make do with the weights I just bought because they were bloomin' expensive!
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I saw your other thread too.. very inspiring =] Where does one begin with lifting though?
    I mean my gym has that section, with all the loose weights right across from the machines and cardio stuff and I walked through once with a guy friend and even that got me judging looks..I'm not 100% sure women are even allowed in there! Did they stare and make you feel weird? If so, how were you brave enough to stay there anyway? I go to the gym at my college and the guys are very douchy there and I'm scared of them =[

Your post made me go "awww!" My gym has a powerlifting station where the squat racks are and that's where I do my squats and deadlifts. Then there's the big scary weight lifting section where all the dudes hang out. And I'll admit, the first time I went in, I was intimidated. But I was also very determined so I just put on my brave face, ignored everyone, and did my thing. And honestly, no one gives a rat's *kitten* what I am doing in that section. No one looks at me weird, no one tries to "correct my form" as if I don't know what I'm doing. It's totally fine! They're doing their thing, I'm doing mine. It's really not as big of a deal as it seems. You just have to fake it till you make it, confidence-wise. And the neat thing about working out in the weights section is that there's no ladies in there to sadly compare yourself to. There's no one-upping or jealousy or any of that. It's actually kind of empowering and I prefer that section to the ladies section.

I guess I just have to suck it up lol, thanks for the reply =] if you can do it maybe I can too
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options

WOW 11 pounds and a world of difference! Good job!
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5". I ate 1500+ a day, ran/did Zumba 3 days a week, and lifted heavy 3 days a week.

Before, ~130
    8479644029_2f56fcf32c.jpg

After, 120
    8479644659_381474fb63.jpg
    8480735266_e2b8926d6b.jpg

Amazing! I really hope that I can get to your "after"!
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    And how did we do this ladies??? You all look beautiful!
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    And how did we do this ladies??? You all look beautiful!

Yes, please share how you got such defined lower bellies !! Everyone looks amazing !
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Makes me wish I had taken before pictures (had a c-section 6.5 months ago). Love seeing this progress!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Good job everybody and keep up the good work!
  • MrsLg
    MrsLg Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Are all you successful women doing strength training?
  • carolep2407
    Options
    Wow Sparlingo! That's an amazing change in 3 months. I need to do what you're doing! Would love to know more about your lifting program.
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Are all you successful women doing strength training?

Yep, I do it everyday
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration- you ladies are simply, absolutely, wonderfully fantastic!!! Keep it up! You give me hope:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!