Coffee creamer, help!

Options

Replies

• hansel2001
    hansel2001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mini moos by land o lakes it has 10 calories and 1 gram of fat in 1 small container:smile:
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    I used coffee mate peppermint mocha creamer - 35 calories per tablespoon (I need 2) and 3 splenda packets. I know it's not ideal, but that's how I like my coffee. :) I typically only have coffee every other day or so.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    milk
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    MILK

The only time I use coffee 'creamer' is when I've run out of milk.... which is what goes in coffee... in the UK (and the rest of europe) we never use coffee creamer, it sounds so weird to me when people on here worry about eating it :)
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Fat free half and half. 20 cal for 2 tbsp.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I switched to just regular old half and half.
  • chrissi024
    chrissi024 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened Vanilla or chocolate almond milk!!! The vanilla has 40 calories for 1 cup! At first its a little strange but it is starting to taste more like regular milk to me. To me its worth it for the calories.
  • alexisnlavitta
    Options
    TRY PURE VANILLA, CINNAMON, AND SPLENDA! I THINK ILL TRY THE ATKINS SHAKE AS A CREAMER LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID ^^^^ SOUNDS LIKE THAT WOULD BE THE BEST BET ACTUALLY! BECAUSE COFFEE IS A MUST:bigsmile:
  • PDXContessa
    PDXContessa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've started using non-fat dry milk. It contains zero artificial ingredients (I'm trying to avoid artificial ingredients as much as possible) and it doesn't dilute your coffee the way skim milk does. Two tablespoons seems to be the right amount for a cup of coffee (or tea).

2 TB non-fat dry milk
    60 calories
    6 grams of protein
    0 grams fat
    13 grams carbs
    13 grams sugar
    20 % of your RDA of calcium
  • FutureFitAuthor
    FutureFitAuthor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW, I've read through all of the posts and no one suggested Agave Nectar! That's what I use with low fat coffee mate creamer. I only use 1 tsp of Agave per cup of coffee. It took a little while to adjust but I prefer it now!
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Coffee mate makes a sugar free liquid creamer in hazelnut and vanilla caramel. 15 cals for 2tbs. Also torani brand coffee syrups come in a huge variety of sugar free flavors
  • luciadel
    luciadel Posts: 3
    Options
    I just switched to non-fat International Delight French Vanilla and it tastes soo yummy! 25 calories per serving is not bad! I gave up sugar in my coffee years ago but could never drink it black..
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I use Delights Hazelnut. If I dont use the good stuff its not a pretty sight. LOL:laugh:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have found So Delicious Coconut creamer. It is only 20 cals per tablespoon.

I either use the unsweetened coconut milk made by Silk, or the unsweetened vanilla almond milk... they are both amazing!
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Coffemate original cream is only 10 cal a tsp.
  • shanzie001
    Options
    I use Half and Half which is 2tbsp for 40 calories, but I only put 1tbsp in a cup of coffee.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Baileys Irish Creamer - 40 calories.

I did NOT need to know that existed.

There's a sugar/fat free one that will save a few calories. I use a half serving of that and a splash of fat free milk
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I like to take a half gallon of skim milk, add in some vanilla extract and some splenda and mix it up and use that as my "creamer". It's also just super good to drink by itself.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have found So Delicious Coconut creamer. It is only 20 cals per tablespoon.

That is what I got my wife to use as well. The SOY stuff tastes chalky to her.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Xylitol. It is the next best thing to sugar. I also use a splash of milk.