Sports Bras and Yoga pants

Options
1235»

Replies

• pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Costco for sports bras - comfortable, well-made, can't beat the price. (I also buy my regular bras there, too - the 2 pack of Maidenform t-shirt bras are simnple but attractive, comfortable and well-fitting. Do follow their advice on sizing.)

Costco also for yoga pants - the only reason the pair I have are now pajamas for me is that I have lost 33#s. Long-lasting, have stood up to years of laundering.

Victoria's Secret Classic Yoga Pant is now my fave - well made, can be worn for other occasions (add a kitten heel and silky T or Donna Karan classic cozy wrap, nice accessories, go out to an elegant dinner), fits like a glove, very comfortable. Gentle wash, hang dry for best results. Err on the side of ordering smaller rather than larger since eventually they'll stretch out a little as all sports pants do. NSV - I'm in a size small! Whoo hoo!
  • golightlygirl
    Options
    I have tried a ton of different sports bras just because I figured they were all the same...Recently, I picked up the Tata Tamer from Lululemon because they had my actual size (32dd/30e) which I figured was something new and worth a try. Definitely glad I did. It is more expensive than my old Target or Nike bra, but the money went into quality, function and durability.

I''m also loyal to the Lululemon crops. Again, expensive, and since I don't have the funds for 5 pairs for my 5 workout week, I do a lot of laundry ;)