• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You're too old to compete.

You are getting older.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Not keen on "partner" to describe girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/etc? Not sure why
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Moist
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    queef :sick:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, and no offence, but nom nom nom is sometimes the legit way to express the that something is moist and tasty. Know what I mean? At the end of the day, I literally could care less what other people hate, seriously, this is my journey. But...I guess it is what it is, I'll just continue on in Beast Mode and continue winning, while all you haters are gonna hate, more pacifically hate on me. Just sayin' I'm keeping it real here...but whatevs!

KTHXBAI.
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    "My bad" - what does this even mean - sounds so stupid ! :huh:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, and no offence, but nom nom nom is sometimes the legit way to express the that something is moist and tasty. Know what I mean? At the end of the day, I literally could care less what other people hate, seriously, this is my journey. But...I guess it is what it is, I'll just continue on in Beast Mode and continue winning, while all you haters are gonna hate, more pacifically hate on me. Just sayin' I'm keeping it real here...but whatevs!

KTHXBAI.

I laughed so hard, I think I sneezed in my pants.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

KTHXBAI.

:love: :heart:
  • Countryboy_
    Countryboy_ Posts: 618
    Options
    "My bad" - what does this even mean - sounds so stupid ! :huh:

Oh, I do that all the time.

My Bad!!!

Uh, I mean...I'm sorry, my fault.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Moist. *Shudders*
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    " I don't know what to tell you."

or

"Just drink more water"
  • Mary6955
    Mary6955 Posts: 12
    Options
    "I could care less"

Yeah. Especially as it's supposed to be "couldn't care less"

A bit like the people who say "pacifically" instead of "specifically"
    A bit like the other people who say "exspecially" instead of "especially".

:laugh:

Or the people who say "preformance" instead of PERFORMANCE!??
    Or the ones that say "Ambleance" instead of "Ambulance"?!

Or let me "Ax you a question".
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Oh, and when people pronounce harassment as "hair-as-ment" .... It's "HarASSment".
  • Quattrone21
    Options
    YOLO......SMH
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    "It is what it is." REALLLLLY?? Thanks for that pointless observation. "You're on your own." That one makes me want to tell people to eff off.
  • Quattrone21
    Options
    Oh, and when people pronounce harassment as "hair-as-ment" .... It's "HarASSment".
    [/quote

Just like i need to make more doll hairs $$$$$
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    "Purposely". You probably mean deliberately, or on purpose.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

KTHXBAI.

You are my HERO :heart:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    it is what it is (what else would it be?)
  • Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can't stand when people use the word "Rockstar" completely out of context. For example "You completed your food diary today, you’re a ROCKSTAR!"

Also the word "tatties" instead of tattoos absolutely sickens me to the core.