Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just out of curiousity

12346»

Replies

• reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    I am 4'11. 141.5LBS I wear a size 2 in pants from express. Small and mediums in pants from Forever 21. I wear small tops. My ultimate goal is to wear small boutique clothes again. I can but it deff depends on the make. I have to usually get mediums. I have a size 6 1/2 shoe.
  • anon189
    anon189 Posts: 42
    Oh, and I'm 23. I have a pair of tommy hilfiger jeans from macy's that are a size 2 and a little loose. And I love LOFT because I can still squeeze into 2s and 4s fit perfectly. Tops are almost always x small unless it's really form fitting then I get a small. I carry all my weight in my hips and thighs. :(
  • I'm 5'8

weight 200 lbs

wear a size 18
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    US sizes
    5'4"
    118 lbs
    size 6-8 jeans
    mostly L tops sometimes M (long waisted, broad back, armholes sometimes cut too high)
    8 shoe
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    height: 5' 2"
    weight: 130lbs/muscular
    pants: 2-4
    shoes: 8.5
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    I am 5'6" weigh in at 137ish and wear a size 2-4 in pants and shoes around a 7 (not sure why we are putting shoe size)