5'2 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Mershon88
    Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm going for first goal of 135. Then after I'm done sobbing my eyes out in happiness.. I'll see if I want to take it lower to 125 where it hasn't been in sooooo long.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Body fat of 21% :)
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    My goal is 145. I have a large chest and I was 145 before and I thought it looked pretty good. Maybe 135 at the most.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and would like to weigh 132. I've only managed to get down to that twice in the last three years. My weight tends to stay between 135-137.

If that's what it stays at, I'm happy! I have been overweight since childhood, so being at this weight is all right by me! :happy:
  • saperilla
    saperilla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started at 194 lbs and I'm going to turn 50 years old in Jan 2015, so my slogan is 'fifty off and fit for fifty' - which would bring me down to 144 lbs, or 10 stone 4 lbs. That would still be too heavy for my BMI, but that doesn't bother me. I vaguely remember being that weight before and as far as I remember, it felt pretty good !!!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'2" and my gw is 125, cw140, sw was 169.

Edit** I am 25 and a mom of a 2 year old.
  • canraccox
    canraccox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure. My pre-kids weight was 117 but I was "slim-fat". Getting back my body now, I want to have more muscle and less fat and as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat. So I figure I'll be somewhere between 115 & 130.
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started at 130 (in jan) and I was definitely noticeably chunkier.W hen I weigh myself today I weigh about 120 +/- 1 lb but I still feel like I need to lose a min of 5 more lbs. I also need to tone. I am doing the insanity videos so I am getting stronger, increasing my endurance and building muscle with upper body training. My goal weight is about 110-115.

I can't wait to reach my goal weight. Right now I eat about 1565 cals/day but I will eat around 1900 to maintain that weight!:)

It is refreshing to hear other people with goals like mine!:) I think weight loss is different when you are smaller and trying to lose weight.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad taller. I'm 5'3'' and my goal weight is 115.
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 3/4" and my goal weight is 128. I'm currently 140.

Until about 4 years ago, I was usually between 115 and 120. I'm not sure at almost 43 if that's going to be a weight I can get back to.
  • jondamullins
    Options
    I think you should worry less about what the scale says and more about body fat percentage. Acceptable is in the upper twenties and fit is in the lower twenties. I'm sure you could get a trainer at a local gym to tape you...or just look up how to do it yourself.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I currently weight a 135 lbs! I am looking to get to a 120 lbs! :)£
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My goal weight right now is 130.

I'll see how I look/feel about myself then and decide if I wanna lose more, or simply tone and maintain!

It all depends on the body type, right? The "proper" weight for our height is quite tiny and I don't think I'd look good at 110-120 as some places suggest.
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    I'm 36 and I have 3 kids, the youngest is 3
    5"2"
    HW: 180
    CW123
    GW:??????

I am slowly adding calories each week to get closer and closer to my TDEE so i can build muscle. I'm starting to feel a little too thin truthfully. I haven't weighed less than 130 since I graduated from high school and then it was mostly fat not muscle. Last time I was super muscular was 10 years ago and I was 145 lbs.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    What I'd like and what's realistic are two different things. In my 20s I got down to 117.5 lbs for about ten minutes. This time I listed 150 for my profile but will reevaluate that number when I get there.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    5'2, hoping to be between 110 and 120. Would love to hit 110, but we will see. :bigsmile:
  • carbar90
    carbar90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am currently 158 and 5'2. My ideal goal weight would be 110-115. I'm hoping to be 130 by September though :)
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and use to want to be 135, but since I'm about 1 lb away from 135, I'm gonna aim for 130 and then see how I feel about myself. I really don't want to get too tiny without any curves. :(
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a goal weight as I'm looking to build lean muscle but I tend to weigh between 118-125. I believe this is my "happy weight" since I wasn't really happy when I was 110 lbs. Everyone varies though....
  • Andreagay60
    Options
    I am 5'2 and my goal is 135.....anything less than that makes me look too thin. Everyone has a different body type and 5'2 may look completely different on different people.....I am completely thankful for my health and the fact that I can still pound the pavement like a 17 year old at age 52. Eating healthy and being happy is the most important thing to me.