BREAKING NEWS

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Lucky for you, my keg goes either way. (pretty sure I just crossed a MFP forum TMI line.... :embarassed: )

I'll give you a few minutes to process all those incoming FR's. :bigsmile:
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I see this became a private party while I was away.

Now wth am I supposed to do with this damn bean dip
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options

I'm pretty sure you brought bean dip and an Onyx cd. Jump on in.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    im bored -____________- and i deleted it cause i got called a bad person teehee

images42_zps053cc125.jpg
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options

Set it on the table and tap a keg! :giggitty:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

images42_zps053cc125.jpg

Did you just "teehee"?
  • DanceForever904
    Options

images42_zps053cc125.jpg

Did you just "teehee"?

indeed do i need to write more sentences for that?
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    im married to a black man and was i foster care with many different races and was adopted into a asian family. im not racist but i have obviouly been living under a rock yes
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    im married to a black man and was i foster care with many different races and was adopted into a asian family. im not racist but i have obviouly been living under a rock yes

I NAILED It...BUT I'm the "weirdo"...what world do YOU live in?

BTW: Being married to a Black Person does NOT mean that one or Both are NOT Racist...It just means that you married someone you may Love...NOT the whole race/culture/ethnicity!!!

Education time: Slave holders OFTEN fathered Black women's children, and THEY were RACIST...that was the beginning of the whole "Mixed" thang.
  • DanceForever904
    Options

say what????
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    HOW COME NO 1 WANTZ 2 TEL ME WUT DEY PUT ON DER SWEET PERTATERZ?

KECHUP, MAYNAIZE, MUSTERD? WUT DU U LYKE?!?!
  • DanceForever904
    Options

say what????

with all the mess your talking this is a friendly reminder to
    images44_zpsd7b4b68d.jpg
  • thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    anchorman-cannonball.gif
  • EDesq
    Options
    Hey, You Posted a provocative topic so I came in and it was deleted...I read down and saw a few interesting post and your statement that lead Me to My conclusions. If I am wrong Re-Post what You had up originally!
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    Hey, You Posted a provocative topic so I came in and it was deleted...I read down and saw a few interesting post and you statement that lead Me to My conclusions. If I am wrong Re-Post what You had up originally!

hi! you posted and called me a bunch of insulting names so i and a few of my other friends reported u so ull be hearing from mfp have a nice day! :P
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    and u calling me a racist i an opinion NOT fact
  • EDesq
    Options
    Hey, You Posted a provocative topic so I came in and it was deleted...I read down and saw a few interesting post and you statement that lead Me to My conclusions. If I am wrong Re-Post what You had up originally!

hi! you posted and called me a bunch of insulting names so i and a few of my other friends reported u so ull be hearing from mfp have a nice day! :P

I called you NOTHING!!! I asked a question and YOU got all outta shape. REPORT YOURSELF!
  • DanceForever904
    Options

I called you NOTHING!!! I asked a question and YOU got all outta shape. REPORT YOURSELF!

rawr!! to late!!!
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    u called me insensitive and idiot which i am neither