BREAKING NEWS

Options

Replies

• winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    *sigh* And to think...we were just gearing up for a party with bean dip, Underoos and competent bartenders.
    358p36g.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    *sigh* And to think...we were just gearing up for a party with bean dip, Underoos and competent bartenders.
    358p36g.gif

This is why we can't have nice things.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    358p36g.gif

download6_zps69342b5a.jpg
  • liberty338
    liberty338 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Confrontation makes me uncomfortable. Inserting humorous video here. http://youtu.be/9oJHoM_KMvo :drinker:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    358p36g.gif

I'm done! No more bartender for ya'll! If you can't get along get oooouuuttt! *but leave the bean dip*
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    u called me insensitive and idiot which i am neither

NOPE, Re-Read the WHOLE Paragraph. Anyway, why do YOU feel that YOU can come on MFP and say mean and/or insensitive things about people, then take it down...and think you can get away with it. You shoulda apologized for any "Misinterpretations" of what you wrote or that you may have offended anyone. That's the RIGHT thing to do, NOT hide behind your "Friends" and go on joking in the same Topic. SOME people DID see what YOU wrote, ya know!

I also see, you are NOT into doing what is RIGHT! Just what is right for YOU.
  • jnichel
    Options
    358p36g.gif

I'm done! No more bartender for ya'll! If you can't get along get oooouuuttt! *but leave the bean dip*

Hold on. Just wait one darn minute. I still need to get my Underoos back.
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    358p36g.gif

NOOOOCHICKEN_a9d17771d5fb1159239aa94ef6b8f78f_zps03a7062f.png
  • winterswish
    Options
    358p36g.gif

*sticks 'em down my shirt and runs like hell out the back door, grabbing some bean dip on the way out*
  • winterswish
    Options

NOPE, Re-Read the WHOLE Paragraph. Anyway, why do YOU feel that YOU can come on MFP and say mean and/or insensitive things about people, then take it down...and think you can get away with it. You shoulda apologized for any "Misinterpretations" of what you wrote or that you may have offended anyone. That's the RIGHT thing to do, NOT hide behind your "Friends" and go on joking in the same Topic. SOME people DID see what YOU wrote, ya know!

OK, honestly...this is ridiculous. OP said something that was meant to be funny (which then went up for debate) about Ke$ha. It wasn't offensive. Calm down. Think of the ocean. Or kittens. Or if you hate cats, kittens in the ocean.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So her being under the impression that Ke$ha was African American is racist?

:huh:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options

This cracks me up. Reminds me of my children fighting...."He called me an idiot! Mom!!" :sad: Seriously? You reported him???
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Party can move to my hotel room. :drinker:
  • DanceForever904
    Options

images45_zps45c86113.jpg
  • jnichel
    Options
    358p36g.gif

*sticks 'em down my shirt and runs like hell out the back door, grabbing some bean dip on the way out*

Oh, I'll find them. Even if i have to inspect every inch of you. And when I find them, I'll continue inspecting to ensure you haven't hidden the Underoos of others. Course, I don't really care about the Underoos; I just appreciate complete and thorough inspections.
  • winterswish
    Options
    Party can move to my hotel room. :drinker:

Woot! :drinker:
  • jnichel
    Options
    Or if you hate cats, kittens in the ocean.

:flowerforyou: :love:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    358p36g.gif

Pass them on like a baton and run like hell!!!!! *runs like a mad woman and drunkinly passes out in the snow*
  • winterswish
    Options

Oh, I'll find them. Even if i have to inspect every inch of you. And when I find them, I'll continue inspecting to ensure you haven't hidden the Underoos of others. Course, I don't really care about the Underoos; I just appreciate complete and thorough inspections.

And by "appreciate" you mean...
  • jnichel
    Options

This cracks me up. Reminds me of my children fighting...."He called me an idiot! Mom!!" :sad: Seriously? You reported him???

I reported you for reminding me that my kids fight over stupid crap like this. :bigsmile: