How depressing is the fact

Options
124»

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,717 Member
    Options
    If you hate counting calories why don't you try another regime, such as intermittent fasting. That's two non consecutive days at 500 calories a day and normal eating the rest of the week. You still get a good deficit if you have enough discipline to eat around maintenance and not go nuts on your up days. And you only need to log two days a week.

Some people find IF psychologically easier than normal dieting, because you only feel restricted one day at a time. If you want a treat, you can have it on a non-fasting day. It's good for people who find occasional extreme deprivation is easier to deal with constant low level deprivation.

If you like the regime, I think it is a sustainable lifestyle. My old GP used to fast one day a week whenever he noticed his weight creeping upward. If this sounds workable to you google intermittent fasting or 5:2 diet.
  • KellyLouise35
    Options
    If it's that much of an issue see your doctor.

There are lifestyle people who help you with food and exercise to shift extra pounds.

No point giving up as then you have wasted all that time for nothing.

You could need a blood test and your body may not be using the sugar correctly, or a lack of vitamins etc, the tiniest thing can make the biggest effect.

Don't give up just ask for help, you never ask you never get. But keep eating healthy and keep exercise 3-5 times a week while your waiting around, no point gaining more.

Don't know if this helps.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll help you! Send me a message and I will help you get it going. You can do it, I promise!!

Love this! <3