30 day shred anyone else interested in starting tomorrow?

Options
Hi guys I need some support. I am going to start the 30 day shred tomorrow anyone else interested in starting tomorrow with me and being accountability buddies. I am a 29 yr old mum of 3 and I really want to lose some weight. I want to do the shred because more than anything I want to lose inches. So please join me :)

Replies

• maxwellmama4
    Options
    I'll join you! Was thinking of starting today!
  • JoeTLlama
    Options
    I know you said you would start tomorrow, and today is tomorrow! So I was wondering if it would be okay if I could join you as well. :o)
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday night, but you can add me if you want! I've been posting about my progress daily, and I enjoy talking to people who are doing it or have done it. :)
  • benny150592
    benny150592 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me, my girlfriend and her mother started yesterday. So it would be great to have more people to talk about progress and motivate! :)
  • smileyface1115
    Options
    WOO HOO I just finished Day 1 Level 1 of 30 Day Shred!!! I feel so fantastic!! I have been running on the treadmill the last month or so and I think that was a good start. I love running, but i am still pretty smooshy and need to melt off this fat with some strengthening. I thought this was a good workout that at my fitness level (or lack thereof at this point), was challenging towards the end, but definitely do-able. I have a ridiculous work schedule so getting this in with 80 hour work weeks, an 8 year old, and traveling 20 days out of the month, will be difficult but I really am glad I found this thread on here. Keep me motivated!!!
  • sataylor24
    sataylor24 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yay!! feel free to add me :)
  • r_leonard00
    r_leonard00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure! Sounds interesting... But can you give me a little more details on how it works?
  • r_leonard00
    r_leonard00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure! Sounds interesting... But can you give me a little more details on how it works?
  • DanaMcCrea
    DanaMcCrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday!!!
  • chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I've been wanting to do it but I so need accountability in my life! Why not start now? I'm definitely in!
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow woo!!
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options

http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html

You can find the videos on YouTube
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I want to start tomorrow too! I just read all about it earlier tonight. Lets do it!!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I would love to start with everybody tomorrow! I was planning to start yesterday but have felt yuck with a URI since yesterday:( Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am so glad everyone is interested. So to start everyone needs to take measurements, weigh in and take a before picture so you can compare when you are all done. No need to post it here but just keep it so you can see your progress. We can just keep checking in here daily. I am done Day 1 Level 1 :)
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I got the video today, plan on starting tomorrow! 29, mom of 2!
  • insane_zephyr
    insane_zephyr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to start it from today. Where can I get the video? Youtube doesn't work here, and I am dead sure I won't get to buy the DVD here! :/
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    L1d1 done! It was tough, but I survived!
  • justmeg86
    justmeg86 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred a week and a half ago. I have only done day 1 level 1 because I go to the gym nearly everyday after work, My intent when I purchased it was to get my butt out of bed in the morning and do it before work...that has yet to happen. I thought about maybe adding it in when I get home from the gym and just don't the strength/ab sections as I get all of my cardio in at the gym....maybe I need some support and motivation as well! I too am looking to lose inches rather than weight.