I'm playing the pity card!

Options
2»

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Bumpnig this for you again.

What are the votes right now? Are you still in the lead?

Friday is the last count we've seen - I was 14 in the lead, not sure what it is now, but I am stessing out! Voting ends 2p tomorrow and then I have to wait until Tues to find out!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Bumpnig this for you again.

What are the votes right now? Are you still in the lead?

Friday is the last count we've seen - I was 14 in the lead, not sure what it is now, but I am stessing out! Voting ends 2p tomorrow and then I have to wait until Tues to find out!

Well, good luck! I'll keep voting for you, and getting some friends to vote too!
  • iwatts
    iwatts Posts: 22
    Options
    placed my vote good luck :smile:
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    Thanks!
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I voted for you yesterday and again today. Hope you win! You deserve it!
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    THANKS!
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    As of this evening I have 2400+ votes and am only 57 in the lead! Voting ends at 2pm on Monday. It allows voting every 24 hours, so some of you might be able to get one more vote in. Please do! Please ask your friends to! I know they (and really you) don't know me, but I want this so badly, and (if I do say so myself) deserve it!

(please also feel free to bump this!)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    As of this evening I have 2400+ votes and am only 57 in the lead! Voting ends at 2pm on Monday. It allows voting every 24 hours, so some of you might be able to get one more vote in. Please do! Please ask your friends to! I know they (and really you) don't know me, but I want this so badly, and (if I do say so myself) deserve it!

(please also feel free to bump this!)
    bump
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    They announced the results right away!!!

With 2700+ votes I won by just 72!!!! Every vote really mattered!! Thanks so much to everyone!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

With 2700+ votes I won by just 72!!!! Every vote really mattered!! Thanks so much to everyone!!!
    party0028.gif

SO SO happy for you Hon, I imagine it was nerve racking having the vote be so close but also pretty exciting to realize you WON and SO close!

You deserved to win, you recruited hard, I'm not a member of the site, but would love to read your story you wrote for the contest, would you be so kind as to PM it to me?

Thanks!
    Becca:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Yet ANOTHER reason ya just gotta love MFP members they back us on pretty much anything positive in life:drinker: :tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

:drinker: Yay, You!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyy!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you!
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yay!. I am so happy for you. Enjoy your new eyes.