100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Thanks for the inspiration! I know I'm proud and I don't even know you. Trust that your daughter is very proud. You'll both be sobbing at all the major events in her life that you almost missed but will get to enjoy!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    congrats dude
  • jerseyhank
    jerseyhank Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!! Congrats!!
  • HKooner
    HKooner Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!!! what an amazing transformation!!!! congratulations...keep going!!!!
  • AngelStage
    AngelStage Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! I had tears brimming my eyes reading your story and I must say, You are one hot daddy now! lol Congratulations on a whole new life!!
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You have truly been an inspiration to me. Considering that I too have 100lbs as my weight loss goal, it is encouraging especially since I have hit a plateau to see success stories of others who have been where I am and as Barry would say "made it through the rain". Yesterday was a bad day for me, and I was about to give up and say the good Lord needs some of us to be fat, but I did my exercise this morning even though I was not into it, and as I was about to click off I saW your caption as a recent post.

Thank goodness I clicked and read, now I know I will have to go on, it will not be easy but nothing worth having ever is, so thank you, thank you, thank you... you just gave me my push when I was about to quit, so I say THANK YOU
  • heleka7
    heleka7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great!!!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Very inspirational! GO YOU!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! Amazing transformation. Congratulations on your dedication and hard work. Your daughter is adorable and SO lucky to have a father that loves her so much.
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely AWESOME!!!! Your reason for getting going was the same as mine... I have 2 little ones I wanted to be healthy for and be a better example. I LOVE your tatt, also!! We love us some Popeye!! :) Great story. Bless you for posting. Best to you in continued success. I am now motivated to do a little better. Thanks! ;)
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Just wow!!! Well done on all your hard work and enjoy your summer :)
  • Kristi858
    Kristi858 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You should be extremely proud of yourself! Strut your stuff this summer!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Incredible! way to go! Where'd all of the loose skin go? I have only lost about 25, but have it just hangin' at my waist. Stay with the healthy lifestyle.
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My God, what an amazing story of inspiration! Congratulations on everything you've done. What you said about being selfish really resonated with me. You're absolutely right, living an unhealthy life was robbing years of time with you from your daughter. That makes total sense. Thanks for that. I will certainly use it as inspiration through tough times since one of the reasons I want to lose weight is to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. To live an unhealthy life will be robbing my husband of a child, robbing myself of being a mom and robbing my parents and in-laws of being grandparents. Thanks for your story and inspiration!
  • leiamommy
    leiamommy Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW !!! U LOOK SO AMAZING A TRUE INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US TRYING TO LOOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT !!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!:smile:
  • caschw
    caschw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look fabulous!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your journey. I'm really inspired by your accomplishment. I'm down 75 with 50 to go. Feel really stuck so this was what I needed today.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    yay you!!!! fantastic post, great inspiration and solid work friend!!! so proud of you and all you have accomplished! bravo!!!
  • redstampede
    Options
    Congratulations!! Very amazing and inspirational to me. You daughter is a such a cutie! :) I'd be very proud to have a Dad like you.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    So inspiring.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was feeling really down today....but you are so inspiring. I know that if I keep going I'll get there....it won't be tomorrow...but it will happen. Thank you so much for sharing your story. It has made a difference to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!