30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Replies

• I started on Tuesday, 2/26/13, but missed Friday, so I'm on Day 6 of Level 1. It's getting a little better each day. I haven't lost any weight this week, so I hope that is muscle gain and not something else... I usually lose 1.5+ lbs. per week. I can't wait to see the results at the end of this 30 days! I'm getting married in April, and I'd really like to tone up a little more before then. Good luck with the shred everybody!!
  • gdlloyd
    gdlloyd Posts: 9 Member
    Try the P90X results and recovery formula. It helps you burn fat and it reduces muscle sorness.
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm going to give it a jolly good shot!
  • musini
    musini Posts: 2
    Day 4, going strong!
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    day 2 down. feeling the burn
  • fankyskag
    fankyskag Posts: 47 Member
    Day 1 done again. First time using proper weights and what a difference there was! Who knew 3.3lb was actually that heavy?!

Also, I have a question! Has anyone ever gone on to do 30DS more than once a day? Or incorporated it with a similar program with weights? I'm nowhere near that level yet, but I'm just thinking about what to do when I need to up my strength/exercise.
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    just did Level one, day three
  • rhonifit
    rhonifit Posts: 17
    I'm on day 4 and substituted an hour long intense kickboxing class. :)
  • abki
    abki Posts: 1
    I'm on day 5 with using water bottles as I still don't have weights! It feels like it's working, I don't feel like I'm going to die as much now.

I am finding that my knees are aching a little though, hoping it will pass.
  • I got to day 9 a while ago but since then I have put on more weight and now on betablockers so not sure I will be able to complete it as it keeps my heart rate down. My GP said to give it a go and listen to my body as it will soon tell me if I am pushing myself too much. I am nearly a week behind you guys so will see if I can find another thread to see if anyone starting this later or I will just tag on to this one if okay.

Love the before and after pics - such great motivation. I hate this lump of lard around my front. Middle age spread has certainly caught up with me :/
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Day 3 tonight...i skipped doing it saturday and supplimented another workout. I find level one really boring so I may only do five days then switch to level 2!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Day 5 complete :)
  • emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Ok, I'm going to try again to put my day 15 results on here.....

24e5r87.jpg
  • asiya33
    asiya33 Posts: 12 Member
    Im new and gonna start my 30ds tomorrow. Please add me as a buddy.
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    Just finished level 1 day 3. Legs are starting to not hurt so bad.
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    I'm starting tomorrow.. I'm scared! haha
  • rhonifit
    I didn't have much time at home today so I did a 35 min workout on the elliptical...avg heart rate 165. Yayyy I will resume tomorrow. :)
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    level one, day four completed.
    on the days when I don't do it I take a one hour hot yoga class, or if it is nice out I go for a jog.
  • rhonifit
    Unfortunately I will not be continuing to move forward in this challenge. I just signed up with a fitness tracker at my local YMCA and I believe if I do both strength 3x per week... cardio 3 days with some Belly dancing and Zumba mixed in, I will be overworking my body. Thanks for all the encouragement :D
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    I am on Level 2 Day 2. Tomorrow will be a rest day from the shred. Instead I will be doing a treadmill workout and back at it Friday and Saturday. I am realizing I need a day to rest to let my muscles heal and so I can actually do the exercises effectively. I can see a bit of difference will maybe post pics come day 15!