over 40's please!! :)

Options

Replies

• WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and it doe's not come off as fast or easy, but will come off;)
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 (awkward age lol) and feel like I can relate more to people in their 40s, but I never feel comfortable joining 40s groups because I'm not quite there yet.
  • morenita71
    morenita71 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    41 here and still a student...
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    43 here and feel the best that I ever have, the hard work hs been well worth it! Feel free to add me:-)
  • kyedo
    kyedo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    48 here and really looking at this as a journey. I know the path but
    hit a detour every so often. Just have to remember not to worry about
    that detour and keep moving forward. HTMU if you want to add a friend
  • LINDYLOU67
    LINDYLOU67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and struggling with weight for the first time in my life. I'm wondering if it's pre-menapausal (gulp). Feel free to add me if you want to chat about the 17-day diet or just compare notes.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    48 here.. Been on my journey since August 2012 and although I'm not where I want to be right now, I am leaps and bounds, and then some, from where I was this time last year. :)
  • wannalose25
    wannalose25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and I feel great.
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I'm 46.
  • Pattiwak55
    Options
    Just started today and wanted to say hello. Anyone 50 and older ????
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40! Been here for 2 years now and I'm in better shape physically than I was at 20!
  • pdphelps138
    pdphelps138 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    47 this past January...
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Turned 42 recently but think I'm 24, lol! Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on here daily and try to motivate my friends. :smile:
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    I'll be 40 in September :)
  • galinda1
    galinda1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 44, work out 2 - 3 hours at least 3 - 4 times a week and haven't lost weight! I've started to work with my Dr. and a nutritionist so hopefully that will help, but I'm not feeling to sure about it. Add me as a friend if you would like. Hang in there everyone!
  • blippers
    blippers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    44 going on 29 :-)

I find the aches and pains more difficult to deal with these days, especially the morning after a circuits/boxfit session.....going down the stairs the next morning can take a while and is usually accompanied by some great clicks, oohs and ahhs!!
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    You can add me!!! I'm looking for friends ... 46 and having a rough time keeping it off!
  • pmcovert415
    pmcovert415 Posts: 1,472
    Options
    Hello All.....I will be 42 in April but have never felt better! Feel free to add me!
  • Trooper44m
    Options
    I will be 40 this year. I joined the military when I was 34, and being around kids half my age was hard at first. (weighed 240- end of Basic Training I was down to 205) Still every drill I get out on the floor and shoot hoops and give them a challenge. When it comes to our physical fitness test, I leave them in the dust on the run. Age is just the number of years experience you have - don't let it hold you back. Half the kids in my unit don't know how old I am - and that is how I like it. They have me pegged for 26. Even better.
    Feel free to add me and chat, everyone have a great day.

Adam
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I joined the club yesterday. :-(