• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    pedicure

new running clothes
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    But I did just buy fabric to *make* new clothes - armour for historic fencing, to be exact. And finally got my own mask and rapier!

SWEET!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with being hot now.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with lazer hair removal on my legs - want to be able to show them off at any given opportunity when they are nice and toned!

briliant!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    At 100lbs lost, I bought a really expensive pair of jeans with rhinestones on the butt pockets! At 110lbs lost, I got a tattoo on my left wrist. I've recently hit my 120lbs lost mark... I haven't given myself a formal "reward" yet. I'm thinking another tattoo...
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Yes, and it's just as rewarding for the rest of us...
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options

tumblr_m3puv7rcRY1qjuc7g.gif
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    upgraded ink work.
  • wormy80
    wormy80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I periodically buy more equipment.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm either gonna get a full body massage or go indoor sky diving. This is my last week of Insanity and I only have 6 lbs. to my goal weight...so I going to go for it next week after pay day!! :bigsmile:
  • ninjakristin
    Options
    Mani, pedi, and clothes, specifically swimsuits.
    Haven't reached my mini goal weights yet but when I do I'll reward myself with all of these things.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    When I can deadlift my own bodyweight plus 10 pounds again, Im rewarding myself with a bigger better lit mirror, so I can be late for work more often due to staring at my new muscles in the mirror.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I tend to set mini goals with rewards all over the place. When I got half way to my goal weight, I got myself a new pair of highly improbable shoes. When I met my goal of working out EVERY DAY for the month of February, I got myself a new set of bluetooth headphones so that I could jam to my music more easily while rocking my workout. :) When I eliminated processed foods from my diet for a month, I got myself some new silicone bake ware to make baking easier and faster... I am a goal and reward oriented creature...
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I dont see many people rewarding themselves with food...thats great! When I met a weight loss of 10 lbs (my goal is 20#) I treated myself to the Olive Garden. I LOVE their steak gorgonzola! I only ate half of it though and actually lost 2.8# that week!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I used to reward myself with a new NARS eyeshadow if i worked out 5 times in one week but i had to stop doing that because i am consistently going 5x a week now and cant afford that many pricey eyeshadows LOL
  • heymayer
    heymayer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It was over the course of time, not all at once, but my reward has been an entirely new wardrobe. I don't own a single article of clothing from when I was fat. Not even underwear, those are all new too. I look like a whole new person!
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I went and bought piles of new cute clothes. Including boots and socks! Now that I am the size I should be I spend a few thoughtful moments every day picking out everything from matching bra and panties to the right shoes for the outfit I'm wearing, even if I'm not leaving the house. It's amazing how much fun it is getting dressed when the clothes you wear make you feel pretty :)
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i go to Miio's and drink a large sweet Tea every Fri. after weigh-in!

{I'm easy to please!}
  • rarejule
    rarejule Posts: 4
    Options
    New running shoes are on my list for the next 10 lbs!