Snow!! Love it or hate it?

Options

Replies

• sprkles7
    sprkles7 Posts: 1
    Options
    *~*LOVE*~* THE *~*SNOW*~* I live for all 4 seasons.. but right now it looks like a snow globe. *~*Beautiful*~*
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Right now I am ready for it to go away!!! I am usually all fine with it at the beginning of the winter but now that we have had it for a few months its over stayed its welcome. :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    its 80 and sunny here in Phoenix today...a proper "winter" day lol. if i want snow i can drive a couple of hours into the mountains. i dont want it on my streets.
  • Valerie_Malone
    Valerie_Malone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I live in Michigan, and I only like the snow if it causes work to shut down. Other than that I could do without the snow and the cold weather.
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT. It's something different other than green and brown year round, and I get to watch nature perform a life cycle. It's beautiful.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't need to say anything
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    I hate it. I live in Milwaukee, like 1 mile from the lake, so we get dumped on by a lot of lake effect snow. It makes everything more difficult and I can't run outside. The salt and sludge ruin the bottom of my pants/skirts and shoes. Not to meantion the toll it takes on my car.

I absoultey hate being cold, I'm much rather sweat to death. I grew up in Phoenix and I was perfectly happy with the 2-3 little snowfalls we got (and it melted super fast) when I was a child.

It's snowing again today and I have my fingers crossed this is the last snowfall of the season! I need some warm weather!!!!!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't need to say anything

Haha, nice pic! I tried skiing for the first time a month or so ago, and I didn't wipe out... but... I was on the bunny hill the whole time >_>;
  • Ramberta
    Options
    LOVE IT. It's something different other than green and brown year round, and I get to watch nature perform a life cycle. It's beautiful.

I agree! :)
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Im in Elmurst and started snowing aroudn 7:30, I actually don't mind it. But it is March and I'm kind of ready to move into spring!
  • Ramberta
    Options
    I hate it. I live in Milwaukee, like 1 mile from the lake, so we get dumped on by a lot of lake effect snow. It makes everything more difficult and I can't run outside. The salt and sludge ruin the bottom of my pants/skirts and shoes. Not to meantion the toll it takes on my car.

I absoultey hate being cold, I'm much rather sweat to death. I grew up in Phoenix and I was perfectly happy with the 2-3 little snowfalls we got (and it melted super fast) when I was a child.

It's snowing again today and I have my fingers crossed this is the last snowfall of the season! I need some warm weather!!!!!

If I may ask, why did you end up moving to a cold climate if you dislike the snow so much? Was it for your job?
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    HATE. Hence why I moved as far away from the white stuff as possible. I wouldn't mind visiting it on Christas Eve/Day....but thats it.....no more.

I hate cold!
  • missmike16
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! it makes things feel peaceful!!! I also live in Montana
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Haha, nice pic! I tried skiing for the first time a month or so ago, and I didn't wipe out... but... I was on the bunny hill the whole time >_>;

the thing is with skiing you can get good extremely fast... 4 days after I first started I was already doing red slopes...

*but you have to love SPEED which not everyone likes*
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Do YOU like snow, or would you rather live in a climate without it? If you live in a climate with no snow, are you happy about it, or do you wish you got to see it now and then?
    How much do I hate snow? Understand that I was born in Ohio and grew up in Ohio. Now, look at my screen name.
    I did that same thing. I haven't put on a coat all winter. Just a heavy sweater. I love SC!
  • pmcovert415
    pmcovert415 Posts: 1,472
    Options
    Hate SNOW!!! We have 2 to 6 inches coming in OH tonight! I am so ready for flip flop weather!!!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Love snow and hoping that we get some tonight. They are calling for 4"-8" in my area but they have been wrong all winter long. As long as it's enough to close the government so I don't have to go to work I will be happy :)
  • mrook2009
    mrook2009 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I hate snow! lol.
  • Bobbyjr72
    Bobbyjr72 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hate snow. Hate the winter. I like the change in seasons thru the holidays and then I want it to be summer again.
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love snow if we get enough to snowmobile otherwise no thanks...and after several months of it off and on I'm so ready for Spring