100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Excellent, very encouraging! Thank you for sharing, I got something in my eye though reading your story!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awwwww congrats.. both ya;ll look so happy at the end.. great job
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dude, thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.
  • sccet
    sccet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Way to go, man!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! And by th way, I love the Chicago Bears shirt!!! :happy:
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! CONGRATS!!!
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very awesome job!! :)
  • gonnabehotterri
    Options
    congratulations, I hope to be like u some day!!!!!
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    I loved your story. You have amazing results and will have no problem on the beach. Your daughter is beautiful too! Thanks for sharing with us!
  • JKS76
    JKS76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love your story, it made me cry to read about how much you love your daughter and how that love motivated you. Congratulations on becoming a healthier, happier dad and person! FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • Chrispyne
    Chrispyne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look awesome! Great story and your family must be so proud of you. Congrats!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, your daughter is so fortunate to have a Dad like you that would literally transform his life so she could have him around for longer and that she could see what hard work and dedication can achieve. Thank you for sharing.
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Its really fun looking at your pictures! Amazing work!!!
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    Just wanted to thank you all for your sweet, kind words. I've read every single comments and I appreciate it sooo much!! It truly means so much to me!!! Hope everyone is having a great day and kicking major butt!!! Have to get up and move! :D

Several of you mentioned how my skin is clearer, you're so right.. That's what eating healthy and clean does for ya! Someone asked about skin, I honestly don't have much. Call it genes, lucky, or the fact that I was very fit growing up but I don''t have much. It helps that I didn't wait to lift, I started lifting right away. You have to lift if you want to tone. As they say, losing weight makes you look good in clothes. Working out and lifting allows you to look good naked. :D Again, thanks you all. I'm a total nerd btw, so that's why you see the batman shirt and the popeye tattoo! :D DA BEARS!! :D:D

Made a lil collage, see if it works and isn't cut off. :D

100LBS-COLLAGE-1_zps605d7bac.jpg
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    Grr it did cut off a lot of that pic, you guys can see it in all it's glory at my photobucket. :D Thanks again.
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to lose!!!!! Congratulations! You are very inspiring!!
  • Fairy_Sooz
    Fairy_Sooz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!

That's all I can say...
  • rlinaresv
    rlinaresv Posts: 108
    Options
    What an inspiration dude. Thanks a lot for sharing
  • littlegumnut
    littlegumnut Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Just totally Wow!!!!!! What a marvellous journey! You look absolutely amazing! Just shows, where there is a will there is a way :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!