100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I was impressed half way down, then at the end you are actually looking real good, lean and building muscle. Great Great Job!!! I can't wait to be where you are, heck even where you started!
  • MzJoy2000
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    This is sooooo inspiring!!! To lose that much weight on your own in that short of time, too?!? A * M * A * Z * I * N * G!!!!!
    Congratulations to you and your new forever life of health and happiness!!!
    Joy
  • ril0riley
    ril0riley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's amazing
  • RayR13
    RayR13 Posts: 31
    Options
    wow ...Congrats. That's fantastic, you look great! Inspiration at its finest! Glad you made the choice to get healthy and have more great times with your daughter (cute!)
  • Malkahh
    Malkahh Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! very impressive ... I hope I can be just as diligent!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Congrats you did an amazing job!! and your daughter is just precious!!
  • BigRamsay01
    Options
    Absolutely amazing dude! From one father to another, Thank you. You've inspired me man!
  • jslep
    jslep Posts: 1
    Options
    So inspiring!! I have always struggled with being overweight and I finally made a decision to lose weight for my children. I have lost 67 lbs with 47 more til I reach my goal! Congratulations!!! You have inspired me to keep going!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's amazing. I don't normally love tattoos, but Popeye is great!

Your daughter is adorable!
  • ralandon89
    ralandon89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats and what a great success!
    I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, and maybe I'm wrong and it's just the pics, but it also looks like your skin got much clearer and healthier as YOU got healthier. You look GREAT!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    great story - and fantastic achievement. your daughter is so adorable.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your story had me tearing up. It's inspiring to see a "man" care so deeply for his daughter and make a positive change for her. She is adorable. Diggin your batman shirt too :). Keep up the great work.
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look tres caliente!! (Yes, so hot I had to speak 3 languages :blushing: - HA!)

Congrats! :smile:
  • Ce87girl
    Ce87girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your story is inspiring and you look great! Congratulations!
  • NurseJenn78
    NurseJenn78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Very inspiring!
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an amazing achievement!
  • Jesseann
    Jesseann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an inspiring story!!!! You're amazing!
  • mguzman2011
    Options
    What a awesome story and I can relate to the self reflection of realizing we are selfish when we don't think of the one's we love and the impact it wil have if we don't take care of ourselves. I think your daughter will appreciate you and love you more. You have inspired me and I am doing it for my future Grandchildren that I want to enjoy. Keep up the good works and thanks for sharing.
  • myishawright
    Options
    Amazing!! What an inspirational story, thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!