NIce job!!! you can see the difference in your skin too!! looking good
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great story!! Comgrats on your success!
  • FitinHonau
    FitinHonau Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Very nice story and a great success! This little girl is lucky to have a father like you! Congratulations!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. you weren't kidding about it being picture heavy ;) i'll tell you one thing that ISN'T heavy: YOU!! well done on an amazing accomplishment. you look fantastic, confident, and super happy! i bet your daughter is PROUD!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You....sir are on FIRE!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to LIFE, with your beautiful daughter!!!!!!!!
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This actually made me cry. This is an epic transformation and you had the PERFECT motivation. I am working toward becoming healthier and my primary motivation is that I want to set a healthy example for my daughter as well. Yours is cute as a button. You look great, keep up the hard work!
  • Pablito66
    Pablito66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kick *kitten*! Now there's some damn inspiration!
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are awesome (and a total hottie)! As someone who also lost weight for their child, I have a deep appreciation for your story. Thank you for Sharing it. :)
  • strangesparrow
    strangesparrow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow-you look amazing and your daughter is totally adorable! Congrats!
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.. Congrats... Your so inspiring.. Thanks so much for sharing your story & giving your daughter the best gift of all.. A longer life with her daddy... Your pics are great....
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! You should be incredibly proud.
  • annoconnormoore
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal today - 90lbs to lose and feeling VERY much like I'm at base camp on Everest and never going to get to the top! BUT, I just read your post and you are an inspiration! What an achievement! The photos are really a wonderful record of your success - I'll try to tap in on your determination and hopefully post my own 'new me' photos in the months to come! Thank you! Ao'CM
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Lol at your kids face on second pic :D Love your transformation. True inspiration!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am very impressed!! Good work!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look HOT! Way to go! ...And I love your yellow pants. :p
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and your daughter is beyond precious. Congrats!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss story is amazing! Loved all your pictures! I'm so happy for you!:happy:
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW very impressive! Fab work!!!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!