Replies

• cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    pie_zps2b3dae44.jpg
  • justjean
    justjean Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm an all over nerd. I used to play WoW, I had a couple of max level rogues. I love graphic design and I know basic html/css. I'm working on my Masters and I love playing settlers of Catan.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd and I also love sports. How can it be? haha Anyways, feel free to message or add me. I am 31 and love all kinds of shows that have been mentioned and movies.
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've logged a lot of hours in Skyrim, comparing-in with my Skryim bretheren and sisterenennen....

BTW, has anyone ever played that video game Unreal Tournament 2004? I was contracted to created levels for that game back in the day because they noticed my super-geek powers and were in awe...
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    All hail Joss Whedon and Neil Gaiman :bigsmile:
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter, Anime, Supernatural, the Avengers, working on Sherlock and Doctor Who :)
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember high school, when people didn't wanna be a nerd/geek because you'd have no friends and have to enjoy your vegemite sandwich on a bench alone? Now it's popular to be nerdy... Add me. I like Marvel, DC, Simon Pegg, Red Dwarf, Father Ted, Buffy, and The office (US)
  • nlarnold1
    Options
    Geek! (although it's been debated that I'm really a nerd)

Wife, mother of three, web developer for 13 years.

Lover of all things Lego! Favs are just about anything techie/supernatural/forensic include Dean Koontz and Robin Cook, Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers (I watched the cartoon as a kid too), CSI, a good vampire story, etc. You get the idea.
  • Beckster7773
    Beckster7773 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • wizdim
    wizdim Posts: 18
    Options
    Nerd signing in :)
  • mrsjhcrabtree
    mrsjhcrabtree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Nerds who are helping each other. It's like I died and went to Raxacoricofallapatorius! or Hogwarts. Either one. :-)
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Nerds who are helping each other. It's like I died and went to Raxacoricofallapatorius! or Hogwarts. Either one. :-)

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO VISIT THE SLITHEEN!?
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd and I also love sports. How can it be? haha Anyways, feel free to message or add me. I am 31 and love all kinds of shows that have been mentioned and movies.

One of my friends says, and I quote, "I'm a Christian, I'm a geek, and I am an athlete. If you have a problem with either of the first two, you'll confront the third."
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a massive nerd :D

About to take my qualifying exams for my molecular biology phd program here in a couple months. God help me.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options

One of my friends says, and I quote, "I'm a Christian, I'm a geek, and I am an athlete. If you have a problem with either of the first two, you'll confront the third."

Oh my gosh, I'm stealing this. Haha!
  • Dawnymaries
    Dawnymaries Posts: 109
    Options
    Star Trek, X-Files, Buffy, Angel, Walking Dead, LOTR, Harry Potter nerd. :3
  • 8Sam12
    8Sam12 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm a nerd! Feel free to add, everyone. I love Dr Who, anything that's got Star in the name and books in all variations.
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I suppose you couldn't tell from seeing me but I'm a huge gamer nerd. Speaking of anyone play swtor? :p
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    Would love to meet some geeky new friends. My geek badge consists of a Doctor Who tattoo on my arm. Add me and let's get fit!
  • foxchick40
    foxchick40 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've read Harry Potter probably 100 times too, and not just the first one, ALL OF THEM!