Woman earns more than man.

2»

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Meh unlikely to happen to me but doesn't matter.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    I hope to bag me a doctor or a lawyer one day so I can be a stay at home husband!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    My first husband was a musician, so I made way more than him.
    My current husband is a full time college student- he doesn't make any money at all. He hasn't had a job as long as I've known him.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 841 Member
    It seems to work just find for me and hubby. We are even moving back home on the basis that my income is enough to comfortably live on, while he looks for work. I have ten years experience, he has two in the same field. Our fights come when I think he spends more than he should at a given time. I deal with the bills and know what I've paid and what is upcoming.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    That is how it works in our house. 80% of the income is mine.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    I earn more than my husband. He does side jobs and is the homemaker.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    [img]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac252/Wanderer024/Humor and Irony 07/nomoneyhoneyevenforwhatImselling_zps5dbd03b1.jpg[/img]

Just sayin............. But I usually make more than my boyfriends, since I actually have an Edu-macation
  • AriesOx
    AriesOx Posts: 66
    I've almost always made more than hubby, but it has never mattered. When we dated, we'd usually go dutch (we both treated from time to time, but it was never a big deal) and even now that we share all our bank accounts, we still go dutch (we each take a spending allowance for the week, if we go out for dinner, it is a treat, so we both take out of our "allowance" ;) I really don't think in this time it should matter who is the bigger earner.