A small thank you..... (pics)

Options

Replies

• Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Amazing - truly amazing. Congratulations and thanks!
  • michellejm1968
    michellejm1968 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For the record I think you looked pretty before your weight/fat loss but you do look stronger, fitter & leaner now. Well done on such an amazing transformation and thanks for the inspirational post. I also want to beat the yo-yo dieting for good & am focused on becoming fitter and healthier so I will be around for my family for a long time to come.
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This may be one of the most well written and well rounded posts I've ever seen on here. You are a true inspiration and I have no doubt that you have a very healthy and long life ahead of you :)
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    Options
    An incredibly beautiful story! Best of luck on your journey and thank you for being an inspiration!
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and you're very very pretty!!!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Great attitude - and great results to go along with it!!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I want to tell you how absolutly amazing and brave you are!! I love the pictures, but even more I love your words. Thank you so much for including your personal plan. It has cleared a few things up for me and reading your story has me more motivated than ever.

Thanks again!
  • luminajd
    luminajd Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! LOVE the face comparisons, you were beautiful before, but look even more so now. Thanks for sharing your story, you are very inspiring!
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!
  • Lauren2H
    Lauren2H Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You're an inpsirtaion! Thank you for sharing your journey so far...
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    This is one of the BEST success stories on here - and I am not just saying it because you are my friend - I love that you "got it" early on - and since I have met you I can honestly say you have lived the life of getting to - and being in a better place - every single day....Thank you for inspiring me to keep going and being a better me every day too

And I love how you got your MFP name :-)
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Good luck on your journey.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    What a great story, and I love how you mentioned that you wanted to be fit, not just thin. People really do not realize the difference between being thin and being strong sometimes. Fit will last you a lifetime, thin only lasts until you go back to your old habits. Good for you, and good luck with the rest of your journey. You are amazing!
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    Incredible!!!
  • bandedkitten
    Options
    wow. How beautifully written and heart-felt. and so so so inspiring! thank YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to thank you all for your encouragement. I appreciate the messages and will return them soon. If you think I have a shred of integrity, then please know this. March 5th of last year was just like yesterday. I remember sitting at my computer and reading as if it was just last night. Just set up your plan, write out your goals, commit, log in each day, forgive yourself and don't try to be perfect.... and you'll be writing your story really soon!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You have come so far, and you look absolutely fabulous! You are well on your way to fit. I'm willing to bet you are already more fit than most people in this country. I'm so thrilled to have you as a friend and supporter!! You are an amazing lady!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Best wishes toward continued success!
  • rdelsaz
    rdelsaz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us. You look fabulous!
  • ambrosiah
    ambrosiah Posts: 20
    Options
    You are amazing! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!