So Many Nerds! <3 Calling all Nerds

Options

Replies

• Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'd love to explain the reasons I'd consider myself a nerd/geek, but I'm far too busy putting in my umpteenth hour on Skyrim at the moment.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yay nerds!!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSS SUPERWHOLOCK!

all of you nerdy people into geekdoms should send me your tumblr urls (if oyu have one). Mine is Cantando-gato.tumblr.com
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am a comp nerd, el o el
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Nerds come at a variety of ages.

I am a book nerd. Complete and utter,.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge theatre nerd too who dreams of working on a New York Stage! Adding you!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    did someone just call my name :O
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Imgurian, Whovian, and Harry Potter geek here. Also a graphic designer, so sorta a computer nerd as well...
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Many interest nerd here: Trek, Who, HP, Wheel of Time, many more. Would love to be the middle of Kal'El / Dark Knight sandwich, and finally, former EQ addict, "Hi, my name is Milena and I'm a former 70 druid on Erolissi Marr" (until my husband took away my plastic so I would stop playing).
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anime Nerd Present
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who know binary, and those who don't."
  • CortexifanGirl
    Options
    Nerd Girl / Geek Chick - what have you! Huge fan of all things Sci-Fi and Fantasy, including but not limited to: Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Serenity, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Fringe (hence the username), Buffy, etc. I used to be a gamer girl but I've given that up since I've started pursuing my weight loss goals, and -for me- it has really helped. I'm also an avid book reader (mostly government espionage, mystery/suspense, or Celtic fantasy), nose ring wearer, and near college graduate (this April!)

Also, my chihuahua's name is Wookiee :)

Great to meet you all! Feel free to add me if you like! I'm new to this site, but not to weight loss, and could use all the friends and fellow nerdlings I can get!
    -CortexifanGirl
  • dharqvenym
    Options
    Looking for some fellow nerds in the 20-25 age range.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options

22 year old right here. feel free to add me. :D

<
  • TheLuSir
    Options

Your ticker picture is genius!
  • kikujiro
    kikujiro Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very rare/different type of nerd here. Very supportive, too. =)
  • donellareed
    Options
    Yep, count me in. I'm librarian who also LOVES The Walking Dead, and many other nerdy shows ;) New on here, so would love some nerdy friends!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Kind of obsessed with Star Trek. And we can't be friends if you don't agree that TNG was the best, because let's face it, it's true. No denying it. BSG is 2nd for me. So say we all! Anyway, I enjoy some stargate (all) , Farscape, Dr.Who, Supernatural Etc as well. Love John Wayne and old westerns too. Oh and LOVE Downton Abbey.

I've been playing wow since day one but I'm on a break from raiding right now. Not a lot of extra time lately. But I've been playing a bit of minecraft. I tend to play more strategic PC games.

I'm a big history buff as well. Love to read. I've been working on my own novel for the greater part of the past two years.
    I love the Arts. Not of the most social but I try!
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    I've been working on my own novel for the greater part of the past two years.

Amateur Novelist, you say? What's it about?
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've been working on my own novel for the greater part of the past two years.

Amateur Novelist, you say? What's it about?

Takes place in the 1800's(Europe primarily) and surrounds the happenings of a magic book- of the underworld- and a young girl determined to changer her future. It's a little evil, some comic relief, coming of age etc.