Replies

• sejalnigam
    sejalnigam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Inspiritional. thanks for sharing.
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! AND WTG on actually listening to those who have tread the path before you, it helps
  • gabe_carrizales
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Great job!! :)
  • hattie869
    hattie869 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks for putting your story on here, it was very inspiring. Made me reflect on how we all must make it a life choice rather than a 'diet'
    MFP can be an amazing source of inspiration and i am finding it such a great help!

H x
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Love the attitude - its not about earth shattering herculean efforts, its just about consistency and just making it part of your life every day, eating right, exercising and asking loads of questions to people who are successful - fantastic story and outcome :)
  • mimiwin
    mimiwin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and I really felt everything you said !! You are stunning inside and out :)
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Now I know where your name comes from!!! Awesome story, my friend. You look sooooo awesome!!!
  • fitnessjoes
    Options
    You are amazingly awesome and I wish you luck in everything. Congratulations and you are an inspiration to us all.....
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    "There is no magic in the plan. The magic happens every day when I look at the mirror and look into my heart and see progress. I wholeheartedly believe that anyone can be fit. But they have to learn true patience first. At any given moment you have the power to say that this is not how your story is going to end."

WORD!! love this girl- true insight
    you look great and you sound like you have it figured out! :)
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring post. Thanks for sharing
  • Judybowler
    Judybowler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Definately an "Ah huh" moment...thank you for touching us all...what an inspiration...You go girl!!! Keep it up!! HUGS <3
  • jwilson3787
    jwilson3787 Posts: 146
    Options
    Thank you our story made me tear a little because of the dedication that you have shown... you truly are an inspiration, people like you make me keep going!! thank you for sharing!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Such and inspiration!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done! Loved reading your "story", and seeing the before and after pics!!.
  • TomjsAj
    TomjsAj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Incredible story! Thanks for sharing, very touching and you look FABULOUS! :) New meaning to JUST DO IT! :)
  • Imaricandoit
    Imaricandoit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome story!! You have defiantly motivated me today :). Thanks for posting this!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    Great job & very inspiring! What is the website that you're talking about?

"I also found a bodybuilding site and I plugged in my stats. I clicked on a picture of the healthy body type that I could only dream about. Well, it told me that it would take me 120 weeks to look like that girl."
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    An awesome and wonderful journey from a beautiful woman!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing what is "possible" if one BELIEVES!
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and caring for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!