100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational I am trying to do this for my two wonderful children I am 26 and 172 I started this journey at 193 and often think I can't do it but still keep trying
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I cannot emphasize too much how much I respect what you have done!

I know because my story and yours are freakishly similar. Except, I started 20 years later than you!

I went from over 275 lbs (how much I am not sure because my scale stopped @ 275lbs) to my current 193 lbs during the second half of 2011. Same story as yours, a trip to the doctor to be told that my blood pressure was so high I would not live to 50. I was about 2 months away from my 46th birthday! :-(

A side benefit you may or may not have realized by now. You are slowly re-setting the habits your daughter will have for the rest of her life! What, how much and how often she eats. How exercise will fit into her life. In general how she will get to enjoy her life is now being set by what she sees her father doing every day.

My children we late teens - early 20's when I started my fitness/weight loss journey. Since then they have both lost lots of weight and my daughter is now a gym rat when her school schedule allows. There are no chips, pop or other types of junk food in our house and between my wife and I almost 100% of our food is prepared at home (with ingredients we can pronounce!)

So, kudos to you sir! And keep up the great work!
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I seriously cried, you have done an amazing job. CONGRATULATIONS! :drinker:
  • TomjsAj
    TomjsAj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great and most of all HAPPY. :) Congrats!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations George! And thank you for taking the time to write your story, it brought tears to my eyes. Very inspiring!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on losing 100!! You are amazing, and you gave your baby girl the ultimate gift - a healthy daddy! Way to go!

ditto! great job!
  • chrystalah
    chrystalah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm starting on my journey to lose over 100# & I am so excited to be able to post my success story on here too.
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    First of all, your little girl is adorable! And second....AMAZING job....I always find it incredible how weightloss makes people look COMPLETELY different...I mean, you were a nice looking guy regardless but you look like a new person! Good job!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to write and post up your pictures. You said you would be happy to inspire just one person, tick that box multiple times :happy:

What an amazing job you have done :heart: what struck me also is the light in your eyes and the happiness shining out that wasn't there in the before pics :happy: amazing x a gazillion!!!
  • MaineMama24
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • alysonleanne
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...Great job!
  • Talon1220
    Options
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
  • livelaughlove384
    Options
    congratulations! thank you for the inspring story! Keep up the amazing work =)
  • Trinayb2000
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss...you look great! This is definitely inspiring and has given me an ounce more of encouragement that I too can do it :)
  • nataivy
    nataivy Posts: 1
    Options
    Truly amazing. Great job. Keep up the great work
  • only_I12
    only_I12 Posts: 6
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job at working hard and staying focused!
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!! You look great in your pictures and I enjoyed reading you post. Thanks for sharing.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what an amazing and inspiring transformation!! I love the tattoo, by the way, and I'm not one to like them, but I think I get the significance of it. If you don't have a significant other in your life, I bet you will soon, as your face says it all; you feel great about yourself! Thank you for sharing, and for giving such a gift to your daughter.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story! Very very inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!