Very inspiring! Congratulations!!!
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Really look amazing!
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and progress, continued success on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible job, so proud of you for your determination! I once topped out at 346,
    and it's overwhelming to look down the road and see how far you have to go. But you did it! And
    keep up the great job, we didn't put it on overnight, I am reminded daily, and I now weigh183.
    Keep up the great job!!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. You are an inspiration. I have way more than 100 to lose and sometimes it feels like a million. 2 pounds doesn't seem like much in the scheme of things, but they do add up. You look great!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! You are amazing! I am sure you will have future successes as well!
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fabulous and you've come so far. Keep up the good work.
  • rmarie98
    rmarie98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    amazing job!! you look great!! :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You FABULOUS!! Love that you also VLOG...checking you out. Thank you for sharing your story and being so inspiring.
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    YOu go girl, it's great to see the success pics, keep them coming.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! You go girl!!:drinker:
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Congrats sweety!!! <3
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this --- you've done a terrific job. I have about 140 total to lose --- down about 45 so far. (Excited that the amount I have to lose is now in the double digits -- that's something, right?) I have a question, though, if you don't mind answering it. How much did you lose before you needed different sized clothes? I am not there yet, though I may be getting close. Like you, I'm 5'11", and therefore the weight is not as obvious on me. I wear a size 22, and have for a long time --- and am still able to wear a size 22. Clothes are definitely more loose and fit better than they did before, but I'm just wondering how much longer it will be before I really "need" new clothes.

Thanks again for the inspirational post. You're awesome!!!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story and you look amazing :)
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for sharing your story! I think you have done amazing and you look fabulous! Thank you for being an inspiration! :)
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Even if it takes you 2 years do this, you can chose either in two years to be done, or to still have only a desire to want to do this with no progress.
    Good way to think of it! Better now than never:smile:
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    great job...keep up the good work...thanks for sharing your journey so far
  • MsDaraElaina
    MsDaraElaina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Keep up the work! You can really tell a difference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!