100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fabulous, I'm sure your wee girl is very proud of her Daddy!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I seriously teared up reading about your journey. Great job!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Awe inspiring and so very touching.
    You're a great man, keep up the good work. :heart: :drinker:
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Excellent work my man, you're a new man no doubt...
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have inspired so many people!! You are so brave for putting your journey out here and sharing your progress. Amazing.
  • herz28camaro
    herz28camaro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! thank you for sharing.. I'm sitting her crying with happiness for you ..beautiful daughter..
  • healthybellalicious
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How inspiring to us all still very early in our journey!! I too have a little guy and I come from an entire family of morbid obese adults....I REFUSE to all this to happen to my son.....I needed to start somewhere....and it has started with me....I have a long way to go....but like you said when you stop and think about milestones we risk losing in our children's lives it makes this journey all the more worth it! Keep up the awesome work and thank you for sharing your success :)
  • kskaggs72
    Options
    Very nice job! You look terrific. I'm new on here and am beginning my weight loss journey. Thanks for posting your story!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on your hard work!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    You're amazing!!! And your daughter is a lucky little lady to have a father who cares so much about her :) You're a bad *kitten*!!!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an amazing transformation. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You are amazing =]
  • Evilsick
    Evilsick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Scrolling through this, all I could say was "Damn..." This is amazing, Keep up the great work, Something to truly be proud of!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Ohmygosh a total inspiration!!! Thank you for posting your story, as well as your pics!!! Well done!!!
  • JustMyImagiNAYtion
    JustMyImagiNAYtion Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wooooow! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for posting and for the writing! Congrats to you! AWESOME AWESOME WORK!
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WOW and WOW. I am amazed. I am so happy for you and your daughter! I love the tattoo! Popeye is the MAN! and Spinach IS the Answer!

A M A Z I N G. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR HEALTH AND FAMILY!
  • mislukj
    mislukj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just going to reinforce what everyone before me has said . . . what an awesome inspiration! Thank you for posting. I am also striving to loose 100lbs but I've had a much slower start than expected so thanks for giving me the motivation to keep on trying.
    Just curious, how long did it take you to reach your 100 lb loss?
  • Snookyputz
    Options
    you look fantastic! I bet you feel so much better too. You are an inspiration, wtg!

17500624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW well done! You're a hunk now. Love your tattoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!