Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    ok, inspired
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, man!! You look fantastic! Your face looks clearer and healthier as well! Keep it up. I know you're daughter has learned a valuable lesson here!
  • laa83laa
    laa83laa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! great job!!! you look awesome!! I have to say your story made me teary-eyed!! I'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff!!! Keep up the great work!!! :happy:
  • HazNYC
    HazNYC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good stuff man, keep it up!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. love the tatt idea and the tatt! You look awesome and ya dress cool too lol
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a well done job!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW. You are amazing. That is amazing. :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for sharing your story - you rock.
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier!! :) Congrats, well done
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting hot! I love the style progression, too. Amazing.
  • MVPJess
    MVPJess Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say WOW!!! Your pictures tell it all. Over weight and unhappy to great shape and happy! Thanks for posting this! So inspiring! I have 45lbs to go. Still lots of work to do but your amazing smile on the last photo inspires me to believe that this is going to happen for me. Congratulations for a Job well done! : )
  • _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i am speachless!!! i got all teary eyed haha you are an amazing person :) your daughter will grow up one strong woman! oh and your tattoo is awesome hehe
  • lovelye79
    lovelye79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love that you're daughter was your inspiration for a healthier lifestyle. My children are my motivation as well. Keep up the hard work!
  • perkypolly
    perkypolly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow that's commitment and you look great well done
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your success! You deserve to feel so proud of yourself - your efforts really show! Keep up the great work!
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    Congrats that's a great accomplishment. But dude just because you can fit into the mustard pants ... Doesn't mean you should ????
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    Congrats that's a great accomplishment. But dude just because you can fit into the mustard pants ... Doesn't mean you should ????

HAHAHA!!!!! No worries I didn't buy them, they were a size 34 so I had to try them on! :D I started at a size 46 and often at 48!!!!! They weren't THAT bad though!! LOL

ON A SIDE NOTE: Again, just want to thank you all for your kind words. I've read every single comment and it means so much to me. Hope everyone is having a great day! :D
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Totally got teary eyed on this one!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!