35 pounds down & officially obsessed with this app!

Options
Hey all!

My name is Anna, I'm 25 years old from Baltimore, MD and this is my first time posting! Back I September I started using MFP and fell in love with it! I'm a pretty avid user, but ever since I was able to get a group of my friends on the app, I've really come to appreciate the support that goes along with logging everything. As of last week I've officially lost 35 pounds and dropped 3 dress sizes. I wish I had taken a before picture when I first started, but I was so mortified by my weight at that time I pretty much avoided pictures at all costs. However, halfway into January I decided to take a before picture right before starting a month and a half long boot camp that were hour long sessions of cardio and strength training 3 times a week. Here's my progress up to now, and a picture of the most form-fitting dress I've ever owned that I bought as a congratulatory gift for myself when I reached the 30 mark.

Also, I'd love to add anyone who's pretty consistent about using the app so feel free to add me if you'd like!

image-2.jpg

image-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Looking FABBB!......keep it up!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look hot, girl! Good job!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    You look great and your hair is FABULOUS!
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! If your dress is from H&M, I have the exact same one which I bought for myself as a congrats to myself for the first 10 lost! :))))
  • momalor3
    momalor3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I just started with this app and love it. You are an inspiration.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look fab!
  • annapomegranate
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Seeing results has definitely kept me motivated! And I got the dress from F21! But it's such a wonderful shape isn't it? Haha gotta love those curve flattering dresses! =)
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! congrats! If you don't mind sharing, how tall are you and how much do you weigh now? I so want to look like that!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and I love love love your hair!! :D Definitely sending you a friend request ^_^ I log on every day as well :)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! Keep up your hard work! Btw, I LOVE your hair color!
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Look at this sexy ***** :D

<3
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    OH man, i didn't realize they censored curse words.

Anyways, you're awesome and I'm proud of you miss!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Love your pictures:). I'm kinda addicted too. I love the support, and I also love watching different folks with different goals and how they move towards success.
  • annapomegranate
    Options
    Hahaha Anita! Your words will always mean the most baby love...even if they DO have to be censored ;) And thank you all! I'm 5'9 and half and currently weigh in at 163. It's taken a while to get here but I've never felt so healthy and happy. MFP = life saver
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • annapomegranate
    Options
    Thank you!! =)
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Def an inspiration!!
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Seeing results has definitely kept me motivated! And I got the dress from F21! But it's such a wonderful shape isn't it? Haha gotta love those curve flattering dresses! =)

Ahhhh it is so similar though! I LOVE how it fits (conceals mu tummy but hugs in my waist line!) What a great design :) And a girl can never have too many little black dressed!

Congrats on your journey, you're doing phenomenally well!
  • MarisaMiller257
    Options
    you look incredible!!!! what a difference!!! Great work! keep it up!!
  • post191rickdye
    post191rickdye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Marylander... Stay obsessed. I was reading last week about spouses who were "less than supportive" of the MFP spouse and made fun of them for constantly checking MFP on their phone before ordering at a restaurant... My wife and I feel that we will be more successful if we knowingly limit our caloric intake and exercise more (crazy talk, right?) We eat a pretty good diet but do not FORBID ourselves anything, as long as it fits in our calories for the day. We have BOTH lost a lot of weight and BOTH check calories on our phones before ordering out... Sometimes the server is a little miffed at how long it takes us, but we, like you are obsessed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!