Ladies - your thoughts.

Replies

• boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Very sexy.
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Sexy!
  • I like it. Even better is a "five o'clock shadow" bald type....softer too.
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Is it too late to chime in on being sexy and bald? ;)

Profile Pic = related

lol

sure!

Are you also an Aussie? That earns you more points btw.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    SEXY!!!
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Statistics show most women are not affected by it; I agree.
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Baldness? ... too many u-turns under the sheets...

At 55 I still have a full head of hair, thinning yes, but no bald spots. I always feel like I want to shave my head, but unfortunately, psoriasis is an issue, and my wife, has asked me very nicely not to do so.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Nothing is one-size-fits-a but it can be very sexy! I would so much rather see a guy with a shaved head than a horseshoe or crazy hair that they don't take care of.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    I wouldn't mind being bald myself but I have a problem with ingrown hairs...it wouldn't look very good at all!

On a man or woman I don't really care one way or the other.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I prefer guys with long hair...to each their own though :smile:
  • i don't mind :smile: but i prefer long hair :blushing:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    When I was bald, I was sexy. I still had men trying to talk to me when I'd go out. I was shocked with the number of people who thought I was doing it on purpose.

Being sexy is 60% attitude, 25% posture, 14% looks and only 1% hair. I ran the calculations this morning, so you can trust this. :flowerforyou:
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    I shave my husband's head so I can rub that soft fuzziness. He has an awesome red beard to play in if I want to curl my fingers in hair, though.
  • personality would be what i look for in a guy, dont mind if he is bald or not... :love:
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    I have a thing for bald men with goatees. I actually think many men look better bald: Shemar Moore for one. A few women have said only black guys look right. I disagree. However, I will say that if your skin is really fair, you would want some facial hair so the bald head won't look as severe. But then again, I do have a thing for goatees. So hot!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,100 Member
    I would have to say sexy seeing as how my hubby is bald naturally.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    I think bald is very sexy.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    SEXY as hell!!!!!! My Fav:)
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    When I was bald, I was sexy. I still had men trying to talk to me when I'd go out. I was shocked with the number of people who thought I was doing it on purpose.

Being sexy is 60% attitude, 25% posture, 14% looks and only 1% hair. I ran the calculations this morning, so you can trust this. :flowerforyou:

So where does that put me lol
  • actingnurse1
    A few women have said only black guys look right. I disagree.

I like you. LOL.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    I LOVE bald guys. I married one on purpose.
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member

So where does that put me lol

Can't speak for your attitude and posture but you make percentage on looks, and I think you get a percentage point for the lack of hair. So just get that attitude and posture right and you're laughing!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Sexy!
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    My hunny is going bald really young, he started losing his hair in high school. The only time I don't like it is when what he has left gets too long and makes the thin part up top look worse. I LOVE when he just gets his head shaved and its so soft and stubbly:blushing: . I think he's getting a hair cut tomorrow, I'm excited. He has an awesome beard, and when his head is shaved he looks really tough. He's going to be in a sword fighting tournament this weekend, so maybe he'll intimidate the competition :bigsmile:

Also, Billy Corgan was my big crush for YEARS, and also Bruce Willis, Jason Statham etc. I guess I have a thing for bald guys/shaved heads? :love:
  • actingnurse1
    That everyone? Lol
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Turn on. My OH Is bald and I wouldn't want him any other way.
    I used to have a crush on the rock ( dwayne johnson ) And he was bold!
    Nothing wrong with men with hair but I just prefer it off. I like having the hair, haha :D
  • cairee
    cairee Posts: 95 Member
    bald is better!
    hairless heads are very very sexy, and if its a bald guy with a confident attitude... drool
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    :) sexy!
  • Used to think it was a turn off but really has to do with the guy confidence goes a long way. Men can accept that it is what it is or try and hide it with the comb over or growing the rest remaining long...just an FYI men your not hiding anything :)
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    TTurn on! Love to rub a bald head...