Share your side by sides

Options

Replies

• nydoll911
    nydoll911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I still have a long way to go!...but this pic was encouraging since the scale is only 2 pounds different. 3 weeks into Insanity...

2zo97ix.jpg

That's just what I needed to see, I just started Insanity today. Thanks, you look great.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Left photo is at 210.....................Right photo today at 165.

Me210-166_zps4fe56197.jpg

It's amazing how much younger you look! Great job!
  • KarenP99
    KarenP99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's an amazing transformation.... Want to know what I noticed first?... before picture =no smile, after picture =SMILING... great job... keep smiling!

I am 5'4" the before is 225lbs and the after is 145lbs...I am currently 140lbs! Goal is to maybe get to 135, i am lifting heavy as well. I have been at this journey for going on 2 yrs this summer.

f2ddedf5-1122-44d8-9511-9f3aaedca0f1_zps9100f0be.jpg
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Yall have done some amazing work.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Awesome job guys!
  • claudiasiplak
    claudiasiplak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing job everyone!!!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    bf4cr7.jpg

before - 267ish
    curent - 207
    60 lb difference. The first pic I took at a weird angle so you couldn't see my double chin. hahaha :)

I am 5'9" :)

Heaviest weight was 267 lbs (I think both before pics were actually taken at 10 lbs lost too! ahh!!) The swimsuit pic was taken at about 214 lbs and the denim mini was at 205.6 :)

35lzwqs.jpg

av6hk1.jpg
    [/quote

You are the same height and frame as myself and I find your pics just rocking. It is incredible how well your pics demonstrate how freakin sexy a woman can be, even over 200 lbs. Love your style and attitude!
  • bigmike7801
    bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    10 week progress.

50-pounds.jpg
  • chellynn1983
    Options
    How do you add pics
  • mystoryischanging
    Options
    <
    Was 369.... now...still working and will let you know when I get my 6 pack!
  • pixiegal8721
    Options
    Here's mine... 154 to 113
    BeforeampAfter-PB2-2-13_zps2f509212.jpg

You have just re-energized my world. I have been working hard on this last 25 pounds it's slow going and getting discouraging.. Until I just saw you. Your before IS me, same age group , same weight, same shape. It was like looking at myself... And holy crap look at you now.. THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU. AND CONGRATULATION AN ALL YOUR HARD WORK... not only did u do it but.... u kicked its *kitten*.
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ry%3D60

ry%3D400

Starting pic is around 207, but I started at 220. The right pic is around 175. My lowest was 173.8 but I am doing strength training and I am currently sitting around 175-179. But I am very happy with my results. I am gaining lots of muscle :D
  • mznati
    mznati Posts: 4
    Options
    You all look great!!!
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    These are all so inspiring! Yesterday I had a blah day, I then made the mistake of making homemade corn bread for my kids, and the smell was intoxicating. I ate one small piece and it was over. I wanted to eat the entire pan. So instead, I logged on here and managed to pass the craving away. Then my husband and AI did Insanity, and although I cannot do everything yet, I managed to keep my heart rate up and the entire time I kept thinking, "Just keep moving and keep your heart rate up and the fat will melt off! New clothes this summer, come on!" Well that motivation I got from here paid off, because I kept my heart rate at 192, ( a little high, but hell I didn't pass out) I managed to burn 700+ calories in 60 minutes! Now, I knew I had earned more corn bread! I ate 3 more pieces and guzzled more water and didn't feel guilty! ALl because these forums give me the motivation to get off my butt!

I cannot thank you all enough for sharing your journey! It really does give me a burst of energy and motivation to just keep at it. I have a long road ahead, losing another 132 pounds seems so far away, but these pictures make it come into focus better. One day at a time, one ounce at a time. I have managed to lose 29.6 pounds in just under 2 months, and I feel amazing! So here's to everyone here! WE CAN DO IT!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am inspired!
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    <
    My side by side is my profile pic :smile:
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    bf4cr7.jpg

before - 267ish
    curent - 207
    60 lb difference. The first pic I took at a weird angle so you couldn't see my double chin. hahaha :)

I am 5'9" :)

Heaviest weight was 267 lbs (I think both before pics were actually taken at 10 lbs lost too! ahh!!) The swimsuit pic was taken at about 214 lbs and the denim mini was at 205.6 :)

35lzwqs.jpg

av6hk1.jpg
    [/quote

You are the same height and frame as myself and I find your pics just rocking. It is incredible how well your pics demonstrate how freakin sexy a woman can be, even over 200 lbs. Love your style and attitude!

Awww thank you so much!! That made me blush :)
  • JuicyLu
    JuicyLu Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm so inspired!! Love this thread!! Congratulations everyone, you look amazing!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!