MFP doesn't stand for MyFItnessPal...

Options
123457»

Replies

• robert_gonzalez
    robert_gonzalez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Damn I wish there was a way to like posts in a topic. "MFP flirtginity"? That has to win some kinda award. Also? This thread, and everyone in it, are freaking AWESOME.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Plus, by my photos, I get instantly judged as being fake and up myself by a lot of other girls on here. So its nice even if its flirty to get along with lads on here.

I'm curious about what's been said to you. I don't really think the photos you have up are shocking. It surprises me that you've gotten lots of comments by women judging you.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Damn I wish there was a way to like posts in a topic. "MFP flirtginity"? That has to win some kinda award. Also? This thread, and everyone in it, are freaking AWESOME.
    ???? To awesome lol X
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with this
    My first day on here i was genually shocked with the amount of flirting on forums and the amount of inappropiate private messages i got! Totally shocked!
    I just find it funny now though!

Sorry :blushing:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    My F@#K pal
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I agree!! I think this website will eventually turn into how many friends you can have just like facebook and people forget the real reason for this site.

You being here isn't helping. Hot stuff!
  • Joethebull
    Options
    Since I don't know how to flirt or if someone is flirting with me I'll have to take your word on it. No wonder why I feel so out of place here sometimes.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Since I don't know how to flirt or if someone is flirting with me I'll have to take your word on it. No wonder why I feel so out of place here sometimes.
    baby youre looking so hot. you make me wanna rub your beard
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I thought it stood for Many Flatulent Posters??

Wait, you mean this website ISN'T scratch 'n' sniff??

Awkward....
  • ravitek
    ravitek Posts: 15
    Options
    Perhaps the Chit Chat board needs to be renamed to the Olympic Village! :tongue:

"(Sex) is all part of the Olympic spirit. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) wouldn't say that, but it is, you can't shy away from it. Why do you think they give away so many condoms?"
    The Athletes' Village at the Olympic Games is a unique environment: Nearly 3,000 tightly packed apartments, containing over 10,000 of the world's finest athletes who have traveled from more than 200 countries around the world to stay for a two-week sporting jamboree."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/08/sport/olympics-village-sex-party-athletes
  • aprilelayne
    aprilelayne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ha, I normally avoid the chitchat forum to stay 'good' online. But this thread totally made my morning!

lovin the love in here today!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yep pretty much.

Lol xx